Help please, new to gameflip, may have been scammed

Hello, I have 3 items for sale on gameflip.com, and I’m very new at it those were my first 3 listings; someone commented on them all with a message, picture, and account name that all looked to be like he purchased it, obvcorse with me being new and not wanting a bad reputation on gameflip I messaged his gamertag (on Xbox) and asked him to walk me threw it, and all he said was his payment sent and he will finalize that he got the items when I gave them to him. I HAVE ME GIVING HIM THE ITEMS RECORDED AND PICS OF HIS ACCOUNTS AND THE MESSAGES!.. can someone please help me figure out what to do.

Unfortunately, it sounds like you’ve been scammed. There’s no recourse for this usually :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Please always go through the “how-to” section to get an idea how to sell on Gameflip: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000121653-Selling

2 Likes

Thank you for replying tho, I am starting a “GoFund me” (not on the website, it’s just a joke) for anyone that wants to help refund it :confused: I have it all recorded and I’m clearly new to this

Thank you SOOOO much, this also taught me to not post my gamertag publicly, this was a huge help. im starting a “GoFund me” (not on the website, it’s just a joke) for anyone that wants to help refund it :confused: I have it all recorded and I’m clearly new to this. I know yens don’t know me but I can sell you some stuff cheep when I build up enough to get more items

Hello, can you share with me any evidence of this scam?

I can try to help you further.

Thanks!

yes, Would you like me to send the pictures attached to my reply’s?

I haft to go to bed soon tho cause I work in 7h. but RIGHT as soon as I see your reply on if there is somewhere else you want me to send it let me know, I recorded the transaction and I have screenshots of everything :confused: thank you for taking the time to help :slight_smile:

Please send me the evidence via PM, thank you.

I’m sorry, I can’t find where to pm you :frowning: I’m on my lunch break from work right now, but If I figure it out before I go back to work I will send it ASAP, if not when I get home for sure

Hey, so I found the pm option, I had to get on my computer to sent it. And the RECORDING of the transaction (I took 2 recordings to make sure I got it 100% tho) is on my Xbox, I’ll try to figure out how to get that when I get home from work tho, cause I’m hungry and I’m on my lunch break, even tho money is more important I haven’t gotten to eat today and the items you may help refund me with won’t be helpful if I starve to death :sob::cry: :stuck_out_tongue: