Holding for 7 days?

So ive sold over $1k worth of stuff and that was in a low 30s for listings. Ive never had a bad feeback or problem. Why is all.my stuff being held for a entire week. Even the $5 sales
Code L51H5F
Reason i stopped selling on Ebay is cuz of this type of stuff why do i auto deliver yet end up waiting lile 8 or 9 days cuz buyers never leave reviews

Hey Decisive_Gaming,

Depending on your past selling record, i.e. how many items you sold through your Gameflip account and what types of items you are selling, your cash from sale proceeds could be held for a few hours to a few days.

As you establish a good selling record over a period of time, the amount of days that the cash from completed sales is held will be reduced and may even be instantly available.

The information above can be found in the following link :wink:

Also, I see in your account that you recently sold forbidden Gift Cards!

Please read the following link and see the currently allowed non-gaming Gift Cards:

:trident: New forum moderators!

Did they pay you your money after it cleared? Was you able to withdrawl? I read some bad reviews bout gameflip not letting people withdraw.

Did you have any issues withdrawing your money after it clears? I also sold a lot and read bad review of gameflip not allowing people to withdrawl

1 Like

Also getting Very concerned about my money not being able to be withdrawn

this is not a clearly explaining. totally implicit explanation! “As you establish a good selling record over a period of time” you say. but what are these thresholds? what are minimum selling numbers? etc. you dont tell customers exact selling records descending money withdraw time.

Hello @Bugrahan!

The thresholds and amounts are established in the backend of our system and are not shared by our Devs to avoid fraud and suspicious users that might be trying to scam.

So this information will not be shared.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like