IMeed hHelp.....

Who do i contact to get my money why is it freaking pending i dont uave time to be waiting i got stuff i wanted to buy and now i gotta wait 1day WTF. You guys take fees asap but keep money on pending thats just stupid

I already submitted a ticket but whats the point if it takes 2 business days for a reply by then ill have the money i needed it today not tomorrow

Hello @OrangeTooth630,

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look?

God Speed! :trident:

ZFDBH7 Thatbis my code i got other stuff that sold but cancel them csuse i dont wanna be waiting for my money

Hello @OrangeTooth630,

In this case, depending on your past selling record, i.e. how many items you sold through your Gameflip account and what types of items you are selling, your cash from sale proceeds could be held for a few hours to a few days.

Also, as you establish a good selling record over a period of time, the amount of days that the cash from completed sales is held will be reduced and may even be instantly available.

This is done for anti-fraud prevention purposes by our system to protect our Gameflip users. So we are unable to release the funds before the time that it is stated on your wallet.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

@DarkKnight
I feel as if i have undeserved feedbacks i contacted support and i dont think they understood me can you help ?

Hello @iMRxzorZz,

Could you please provide me your invite code and the feedback so I can investigate?

44UA2A its 3 neutral feedbacks that i feel i dont deserve
Im happy to answer any more questions just let me know

Hello @iMRxzorZz,

I have verified your neutral ratings and I think all of them apply.

The users are providing their feedback regarding the experience they went through with the orders.

Have a good day!