How New Users can Create a New Topic on Forums

<~~~ still confused about how to get a trusted basic badge to post. I can still look around though.

4 Likes

I need help the hot will not give me the tutorial and I have read the community guidelines multiple times and have not got a community guidelines badge I’m on mobile if that helps. Im a seller with over 200 sales and would like to interact here. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Thanks. i was wondering why couldn’t i post

3 Likes

So do I hope we get a response

3 Likes

If you mean how you can post a Topic after getting the Basic Badge,

After Obtaining the ‘Basic Badge’, click the 3 bars then click New/Lastest/Top/Unread.(Any of those 4) After that, click ‘+ New Topic’.
Add Title, change the category depending on what you are posting. Add your message/content then you click ‘Create Topic’ at the bottom.

@Commieofappalachia You already have the basic badge so you should be able to post a new topic.

Do read through this too. VVV
https://forum.gameflip.com/guidelines

2 Likes

Thank you for info

1 Like

yh hopefully i get it

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I wanted to post something for sometime and I cant get the badge.

2 Likes

Was just looking around for this. Thanks really appreciate it.

1 Like

But how to get the basic badge? I want to start topic looked around everywhere, I can’t find how to get the basic badge…

2 Likes

It would be better if we could have our gameflip account serve is a validating factor in determining new post capabilities.

Where can I get help with fraud? I just had a Walmart gift card get spent to zero yesterday, right after the 3 day timer expired. Scammers have learned they just have to wait then they’re free to rip off the buyer. I tried to attach screen shots but the forum won’t let me.

1 Like

Hello @mgladden2,

In these cases, please contact the support team using the link below ok.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will start an investigation to understand what happened and verify what can be done.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Thanks! Really helped

1 Like

Finally :joy: I was not finding why i can’t post…

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation

1 Like

I cannot find the new topic button. It does not exist where shown:
I cannot even attach a screenshot here… Forbidden :confused:

Ok. Thanks for the information. I was looking for this so I can post about a seller that sent transaction request without receiving my item, I just want to get attention so that gameflip mods can look out for my current problem. I have proof.

1 Like

Alright, this is necessary for me

1 Like

Still unable :frowning:

2 Likes

There doesn’t exist new topic button.

2 Likes