Do I pay to get it featured I want to have my store featured see if it actually will boost sales by any insane %
Effort, good service, good price, good images, fast deliveries.
Theres a banned seller in the featured section lol I’ll take his spot lmk what I need to do @DarkKnight I’ll take this guys spot !
That’s so untrue. Many of them were “delayed delivery” with bunch of bad ratings.
I tried to ask before, but only answer I ever had (even in DM’s) is “write an email to our stuff”, so I guess forum isn’t a place for questions about becoming featured store.
Glad to see you are interested in the program!
I would first like to let you know our requirements to become and maintain a Featured Store status.
As for the requirements, we ask our Featured Stores to follow these best practices:
- Have at least 40+ positive sales on Gameflip.
- Be under good standings with Gameflip (No provisionary or suspended accounts)
- Keep a minimum inventory of 30 items available for sale at all times
- Minimum inventory value of $400 if most inventory is physical items, $500 if mostly digital codes, $600 if in-game items/skins
- Be responsive. Make sure that comments and messages from buyers are responded to in a timely manner.
If you agree to follow these basic practices, we will need the following information to go over your application for the program:
- How many items you think you would be listing over the next month and beyond?
- What type of items will you be listing? (ie. Retro, Current-Gen, etc.)
- What is your Website? (If applicable. ie. eBay, Amazon, etc)
Please open up a ticket with the requested information above.
sent in the information wish me luck Bois!
Sign me up lol
- listing Keys non stop
- Just Keys
- No website
I’d laugh if i get featured
just about to send mine too.