Borderlands 3 in-game items section?

Hello there, everytime I look over for some new games on xbox, my screen fills with borderlands weapons and/or in-game items. I think it would be great to add this game to in-game items to keep the clean layout. Anyways just a suggestion, thanks.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a great suggestion @Mago6246! In fact, we have the Borderlands 3 category for in-game items coming very very soon to Gameflip.

Stay tuned!

1 Like

That would be great, I am missing some amazing deals on xbox games because of that :frowning:

Thanks for improving the service and keeping up to date.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s so annoying to scroll thru.

I want to apologize personally to anyone struggling to find games on xbox one as I am a borderlands 3 item seller and my inventory is quite noticeably the largest of any seller on the site. With that being said im 99% sure the clutter of borderlands weapons your seeing in the xbox games section is mine. As soon as there is a borderlands 3 section I will move them sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Sell > In-Game Items > Borderlands 3 and choose your platform.

Wow looks like they added it great I will start transferring my shop to that section tonight I have allot of work to do before I get started have to retake pictures of everything and make drafts of it all my shop will be out of the xbox game section by tommorow morning !

Quick note though please add a way to make copies of in game trade items so we don’t have to make a separate listing for each item were selling we can just copy

1 Like

Hopefully the others will follow. Thanks GameFlip for adding this.

1 Like