I don't want to be that guy but...

So GameFlip recently added the In Game Items Section for Borderlands 3 for the Xbox One. I was happy about this because I was sure all them sellers would move their listings over right? Which most did. I even went outta my way to tell some of the big sellers of these items about the section as they didn’t know. A couple of them replied back thanking me and said they would make the transition right away. Awesome! Thank you I replied. That’s great now I’m thinking finally the section won’t have all these spam listings and I can actually see “GAMES” now not scroll thru pages of BL3 listings. So fast forward a week or so and these guys that said they would move are still posting all these new listings in the xbox section and not the ingame section where they belong??? I noticed some made the transition to In-game then they came back to Xbox Section. Why? Does it lack something? If not, Can something be done about this @MajorTom ? It’s quite annoying imo anybody else feel the same?

“B3 Cheap Store” seems to be the biggest one doing this and I’m pretty sure he/she told me they would be making the move as soon as they got home no problem. That was a week ago. So like whats the deal?

The sellers may not be aware of the new “In-Game Items > Borderlands 3” section , so they’re still posting in “Games > XBox One” section. You can keep commenting to tell them, or report one of their listing if they don’t do anything.

1 Like

I told them week ago when it went live. They said they would make that transition that day as soon as they got home pretty sure. They did for a day then turned around and started posting again in xbox section? I’m 99.9% sure they know what they are doing and just ignoring the section so Instead of making this post I should of just reported. Just was annoyed at the time. Forgive me. Thanks for the reply :sunglasses::facepunch:

Hey RussXB1!

Glad that you issue was solved.

If you see any seller that you have already advised, listing in the Xbox Section, please inform us and we will send a warning to the user.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hey Dark. Thank you very much for taking care of this. I see that said user has moved his items to the correct section. Much easier to browse now. There are acouple more sellers but they don’t have many listings. I’ll let them know as I don’t think they know about new section. Again thank you for taking the time to fix my small annoying problem. Have a good evening. :sunglasses::facepunch:

Hey RussXB1!

No problem at all :wink:

We are always glad to help out.

Have a wonderful day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like