HUGE BUG!!!!!!!!!!

Today I bought 2 $200 Visa Gift cards at the store and both were accpeted but then i was on my phone and hit one of them before the money was sent now the money is stuck pending i sent another verifying picture is there anything i can do to get my money put on the site. Also I checked the card so the money was taken from the card please help want to buy a couple things for some friends. HELP ASAP!!!

Please provide your invite code (found on your profile) so your situation can be looked into. Moderators need your invite code to locate your specific account.

I am having a similar issue. My invite code is UAWFCB. I put in a $100 Visa Gift Card and added $95 of funds and took pictures of me with the card, the front of the card, and the back of it. I only have $1.85 on the card left due to the fee applied to the purchase however the purchase is still pending. No money has gone to my account. I would like to know if this is a glitch or if I just have to wait more. Also I would like to know what I can do if there is an issue. Please respond ASAP because I was planning to make a purchase today. Thankyou and have a nice day!

Woah, please, don’t share personal information like your e-mail adress here :slight_smile:

Create a ticket here

1 Like