I can't figure out how to use bots with TF2

I know they’re available because I’ve bought a bunch of TF2 keys from bots in the last few days. Now I’m wanting to sell some of my items, but every time I try to create a listing, it only gives me the manual coordination option.

Ftr, I joined the bot club earlier today. Does it take awhile to activate on an account?

Every steam inventory has a limit for TF 2 Items. If Gameflip bots are full you can only use Coordinate transfer. Btw Bot Club only reduce fees.

Hmm, well if that’s the reason in this case, I hope they add more bots quickly, or apply seller limits to prevent large resellers from squishing out the little guys. I expected bot access right away after joining.

I would also suggest to the admins that a message be displayed in the listing form indicating this, since I had assumed I was doing something wrong.

1 Like

Support has just replied to me. Apparently TF2 bots are only accessible via the app… :neutral_face: :thinking:

I suggested they should put this info on the Club info page so people aren’t caught off guard. Fortunately I do have a smart phone, not a great one, but it works. It’s going to be a pain to do listings compared to the PC, so I probably won’t list as much.

I asked them if they plan to add PC bot access. I’ll report back what they say.

1 Like

Based on what support says, there’s no plans for this at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.