I got banned for selling gift cards

It’s alright i understand and im really sorry to hear that i wish i could help you really…if i’m a moderator or something but you can contact @DarkKnight he’s good moderator of Gameflip Site wish he can help you! :confused:

1 Like

I hope he will respond. I don’t feel that I did anything wrong or something that can damage someone. I really want my account back.

1 Like

Please just don’t worry All will be alright!

1 Like

I cant stop worrying, I hope all will be alright.
They respond on my email and told that I was warned many times and that Im pernament banned. I was warned but I didnt know exact reason. :frowning: I try to explain but no respond yet

1 Like

They will respond to you but they kinda got a lot of tickets that’s why slow respond Someday when i submit for moderator i will help all of you!!!

Don’t worry about anything you will get your account back Just wait for them to respond to your message okay!

1 Like

Hey Karlo_Lugomer!

Sorry to hear about your issue.

I just verified your account and found that you were warned several times for selling forbidden items, such as forbidden Gift Cards.

You were also suspended for 30 days before, because of this and since you did not listen to the warnings, your account was suspended again, but this time permanently :confused:

After the warnings, you should have verified the authorized non-gaming gift cards on Gameflip Help:

I really wish I could help you out, but you were warned too many times.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

Come on. I never before got that list of allowed non gaming gift cards until now. I need my account back please. I didn’t scam anyone or something like that. How this is for permanent ban. I really need my account back please. In every warning there is only said that this kind of gift cards is forbidden, how could I know why and what is the problem. Just unban me please, how other people can sell the same gift cards and don’t get banned?

I also sold that kind of gift cards beacuse I’m a student I need to make some money to survive. I get them as a gifts but I need cash so I sold them here.

u got warned multiple times. If you don’t know, then ask, you’re clearly in the wrong, but all the best.

I ask and I get this answer. There wasn’t any specific allowed cards when I ask 2 months ago.

Hello bro!

As i said before if that your second suspension, they will not be able to Remove your suspension. :confused:

2 Likes

But I didn’t know the list. I didn’t recieve right answear before. I need unban. please admin. I need way to make money. please

I wasted almost 4 years to get almost 200 positive reviews on my profile.

They can give me account back. But for some reason they wont. I didnt do anything wrong :frowning:

Aw, i understand Sorry i really can’t help it… :confused:

But GameFlip give only one chance that’s…

But its theyr problem that they didnt warn me about that. I want account back.@DarkKnight, please

Try to submit another ticket bro, if they wont Remove your ban so you have to give up. Sorry :confused:

1 Like

I wait respond here and on ticket. I wont give up. I didnt do anything wrong.

I wish they can help you out bro!

1 Like

they can but they ignoring me