I got banned unfairly

Hi, I’m a v-bucks seller on Gameflip, I’ve been selling for more than 6 years.
I had two ways to sell v-bucks, gift method, that’s mean that I need to be friend of the costumer on the plattform, and just send the gifts that the costumer says. And the second that I never use it because I give the costumer both options to choose, that´s is introduce directly the v-bucks on his account, thing that I never had a problem with that. But now I understand that is illegal, so I’m going to change that method.
I got banned for this reason:
“Account Banned (Involvement in suspicious activity, such as selling account method items that require the buyer to provide login information.) until 2023-09-05T00:00:00.000Z”.
First of all, I got an advert from gameflip saying that’s illegal on gameflip, so I open a ticket (ticket request 866351 ) saying sorry, that I never had a problem with a client doing this, and saying that I would never do it again. After that obviously I never did it again, but some hours later I got banned with that message.
It is for a month, but I think is unfairly, because I got the warning and I never did it again. It is my first problem in 6 years selling many items on Gameflip, it is just not reasonable because I never had problem doing this.
After got banned I wrote a second ticket (ticket request 866400), just asking why, and giving my apologies for all happened, and saying that I never had a problem with a costumer, you can see that on my reviews.
This is the link of my profile (I do not have the code): Gameflip | Buy & Sell Games, Gift Cards & More - Gameflip
If you need it I sign in with google with this mail: tomy.bianchi.cdn@gmail.com
Or my number: +54 223 312 8691
I hope for an answer, thanks for your time reading.

Hello @tomas_tushrhf!

I have verified your account and can see from the log that you received a warning on the same day for selling a type of item/code/service that required the login information from buyers and as you were informed, this is not allowed.

Sometime after the listings were set to draft by the Support Team, the forbidden listings were set to sell once again and in the listing image it stated as Account Method.

Keep in mind that receiving login information from users could open doors for fraudulent activity, that is why we do not allow this type of activity.

So since the listings were set to sell once again, after being warned, you received a suspension.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello @tomas_tushrhf!

I have verified your case with the Support Team and they have answered your ticket :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Dark, yes, the support solve this. Thanks for answering quickly. Another question, I use to see a guy who sell v-bucks on another method, it consist in creating an new account to the cliente with the v-bucks that says in the listing. It is llegal or not? Thanks

Hello @tomas_tushrhf!

Not a problem.

Usually, when a user does this it is considered account selling and selling accounts is not allowed in Gameflip.

Could you please inform me the listing link so I can take a look?