I m a newbie and for the first time I requested a withdrawal in Payoneer,but is still showing pending.so I wanted to know the whole process regarding withdrawal

I m a newbie and for the first time I requested a withdrawal in Payoneer,but is still showing pending.so I wanted to know the whole process regarding withdrawal.my code is CJZTFX.
Thankyou

1 Like

Hello @KGray,

Since it was the first time you were withdrawing money from your Gameflip Wallet, it could have taken up to 7 days to process.

This time frame is due to an extra precautionary measure required by our payment processor to check all the information is correct.

Afterward, it will usually take 2 days to process. This period will also depend on your bank and how they process these transactions.

If the payout status shows “Needs Approval” and the withdrawal occurred during the weekend, it will be reviewed on Monday at the latest.

Also, I can see that your Payoneer payout was cancelled and that you have chosen another payout method that has been already paid.

Hope you have an awesome day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Thankyou for the clarification…
Yes my Payoneer payout got cancelled and my Payoneer account is now blocked for no reason, that’s why I had to choose different method.

1 Like