I'm feeling stolen by the Gameflip

criei uma solicitação Game flip de numero ( 293500 ) no dia 26/06

eles não estão respondendo aos meu suportes e não estão solucionando o meu problema.

fui criar um anuncio de vendas do Cs go , uma luva no valor de $650
então fiz o bot que o site pediu e confirmei pelo celular, em seguida a pagina deu um erro e me redirecionou ao inicio. então minha luva sumiu da minha bolsa de itens na Stean e foi para o Site e Não criou um anuncio de vendas, alguém pode me indicar o que fazer para ir atrás de meu direitos ??

Google translation

I created a call Game number flip (293500) on 06/26/06

they are not responding to my media and are not solving my problem.

I went to create a Cs go sales ad, a glove worth $ 650
So I downloaded the site and confirmed by cell phone, then a page gave an error and redirected me to the beginning. so my glove disappeared from my bag of items on Stean and went to the Site and did not create a sales ad, can someone tell me what to do to go after my rights?

friend good night, happened that you were scammed, not by the site! you entered a site before and put your tradelink there at this time you were infected with a virus that hack your steam, then when you went to deposit the item in the gameflip your original proposal of exchange was canceled and the hacker generated a new proposal with the same information he had in the gameflip proposal including avatar photo. then you agreed to trade with the scammer, not as a gameflip site! check in your received exchanges, which the gameflip sent will be in canceled status. Hope this helps

Can you give screenshots of the error?

Opa!

Beleza amigo?

I’ve answered your ticket. Please send the information requested and then PM me here so I can check the answer and the information sent.

Obrigado!