i'm selling discounted Starbucks gift cards

Hello :wave: :smiley:

I’m selling Starbucks gift cards :coffee: and I want to do some bulk listings if someone is interested please let me know, I listed $500 worth of Starbucks in one listing and no one is buying :thinking: lol so, I re-listed them separately and sold them all but I want also big purchases to accelerate my sales.

All my gift cards are 100% legit from trusted sources, they all come with code/pin, accurate balance, no expiration date and will never get used, i have $10 and $20 denominations, if you are looking for bulk listings or have any question, feel free to comment and i’ll assist you .

:warning: Also i want to remind all Gameflip users and Admins that all “Pinless” Starbucks gift cards are stolen from cracked accounts (barcode) and can get used or canceled at anytime.

Thank you. :grin:

4 Likes

Just came across your post. You still selling starbucks? What’s your typical percentage off?

2 Likes

Hello,

Yes, i’ll get $900 in $20s Starbucks giftcards within the next few days , i’m selling 35% off. All my codes come with pin and will never expire. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you :smiley:.

1 Like

Give me your store bro

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out. I buy Starbucks cards with pin and that can be transferred to another card. I only buy 35% or better… 38% has been a sweet spot recently… Auto delivery and USD.

Hello, i have 39x$20 Starbucks gcs in stock

Hi we’re can I buy your giftcard from

I would love to buy. Can I have a link?

Is it still available? I would like to buy them

Hi Charley_F,
I’d like to purchase some Starbucks gift cards if still available.
Please let me know?
Thanks,
Mike

Unfortunately, this type of post is not allowed since it is forbidden to conduct sales outside of Gameflip and we cannot provide Gameflip guarantee when outside contact is made.

Godspeed! :trident: