Being you’re selling a gift card.
There are a few other requirements on selling gift cards that you must follow:
Cards must not expire or incur fees
If applicable, always include the gift card restrictions (e.g. card can only be redeemed in the US)
For digital cards, we only support selling Gift Cards that can be redeemed directly with the merchant/retailer online. Codes that require physical card are NOT allowed in the digital section.
Here are the DOs and DON’Ts when selling non-gaming gift cards on Gameflip:
• List only gift cards that can be redeemed online or in an app
• Always list your gift card under the proper GIFT CARD category
• Always include information on how to redeem the listed gift card (e.g. URL or app for redemption)
• Always include the gift card restrictions (e.g. region)
• List a gift card that requires in-person activation. If the gift card cannot be redeemed to an online/app wallet, it’s forbidden to sell on Gameflip and should not be listed
The failure to comply with the items above can subject your account to a warning or suspension.