Listings of Instawatch Movies are no longer allowed

Hello Flippers,

Due to the recent issues users are facing when redeeming/accessing Instawatch Movies, we decided to suspend the support of Instawatch Movies sales within the Marketplace.

We will keep assessing the situation about such movies and if anything changes in the future, we will revise that and let you know about any changes we make.

Meanwhile, you may check our Movies section for all your Movie needs:

Cheers!

5 Likes

What issues were users having? Just curious as I purchased a few of those myself. Sorry if I’m out of the loop.

Vudu is removing these from accounts If the purchase and account emails do not match.

Thanks for the reply. Are they giving refunds for removed movies? I just noticed of the 2 instawatch movies I bought one has been removed and the seller is banned/no longer exists.

Vudu now requires you to link your Walmart account and now checks if the physical copy was purchased under that linked account. If not then you can’t redeem the instawatch.

You’ll have to contact GameFlip customer service with this question. I received a text from them a while ago saying I might get a refund, but have not heard anything since.

Awesome, thanks for the info guys.