I need an explanation - Buyer make a mistake and won a dispute

The story in short: after purchase, the buyer asked for something he didn’t buy because he didn’t read the title and description properly, and starts a dispute. After like 13 days I just got a message that sale is canceled, without any explanation and any messages from support during dispute time. And of course, he will give me negative feedback, which I don’t deserve.

Order ID
94923519-8bde-4981-8722-a04a0b9e21e2

@MajorTom @DarkKnight if you can please look at this. Thank You.

Hey KeyLover!

I’m verifying this issue for you.

God Speed! :trident:

Hey KeyLover!

I have verified your case and found out that you did not inform that “InstaWatch” was a Walmart link in the description of the listing. On your next orders, please specify that the buyer will not receive a code and that they will need to go through a Walmart link in order to redeem in their Vudu account.

Now, regarding the feedback, the system automatically gives you a poor rating when you have a certain quantity of cancelled orders. So in this case, we are not able to remove the poor rating for you.

1 Like

Few ways you could update the movies section to prevent confusion between buyers and sellers:

Your options for listing still are UltraViolet and MoviesAnywhere. UltraViolet ceased operations on July 31, 2019 so the category should now be Vudu. It would also be nice to have iTunes and Google Play as some codes redeem best through those sites and it would be clearer to buyers. Finally, the site still shows a list of movies in theaters that can’t be sold to buyers for some reason rather than a list of recent DVD/Blu/Digital releases like it should. If it can’t show the right movies it should just be removed.

1 Like

@DarkKnight
Ok, thank you for taking the time to check this. I just needed some clarification.

@000
That first sentence in the description didn’t exist at that time, the rest of the description was the same. But still, I tried to explain to Buyer, but he refused to cooperate completely, he asked for code all the time. But it’s ok, I have changed a description since then. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh cool, I edited my post then. I was a bit worried because your new title was very clear. I’ve had to do that with a few older codes.

1 Like

No problem KeyLover!

Have a great day! :wink:

1 Like