Looking for bulk buys, please. Or point me in the right direction. Much appreciated!

Wanting to buy bulk Amazon, iTunes, Google Play… hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction. Want to start selling on my website-blog/social media page. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

do u have an email to contact u

Do you have an email that I can get in touch with you?

Hi,

Just a gentle reminder since you wanted to contact him via email instead of just DM’ing him on Forums or messaging under listing on Gameflip. You must be selling it on Gameflip to him.

It might be considered Conducting sales outside Gameflip if not selling through Gameflip because your discussing the matter on Gameflip.

It would be best to DM the other person on forums and discuss about that rather than through email. Messaging works like this VVV Just click message after clicking person’s profile.

ok thanks for this note .

Thanks for the heads up!

After things settle down a bit ill be in touch with you more about the gcs. Hoping for a 2nd stimulus so I can invest more.

I would like bulk purchase as well.

Unfortunately, this type of post is not allowed since it is forbidden to conduct sales outside of Gameflip and we cannot provide Gameflip guarantee when outside contact is made.

Godspeed! :trident: