Need help urgent! Phone number blocked by verify geo-permission

Hello,

Recently i set my two factor authentication to text message method, but yesterday suddenly whenever i try to open message, make and edit a new listing its always asks me for a security code which i suppose to get from my phone, but my phone number is blocked by geo permission thingy.

So now my account is locked and i can’t do anything while my buyer keep message me to send them their order. Please someone help me to solve this @DarkKnight, I have trying to make a ticket but no respond from support. My profile code BQX9J6, my ticket number 870212. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

What is going on with gameflip support? it used to have good support that answer in a day also gameflip used to have a live chat, but now they are so slow to answer the ticket and live chat is gone. I need to get back to selling as soon as possible but they are seems not care with the ticket. I’ve trying to send message on Facebook, Instagram, and twitter to get gameflip attention. Buyer keep messaging me, but i can’t do anything because it always ask me for a security code which not possible for me to get it. Whoever staff that is read this topic please help me! :frowning:

I thought it was just me. Similar issue but slightly different, I do have my phone and number accessible to me at all times but it keeps asking me to verify with security code when I randomly try to list/edit/msg or when I try to extend online status… this happens almost everyday and it’s honestly very annoying to be constantly putting the code and verifying. I wonder if they would fix the bug.

Not being able to access your account while buyers keep messaging you must be frustrating. I hope you get a solution soon.

Hello @Logicz!

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your case and ca see that the Support Team helped you with your issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

I am in the same boat as You. I am not able to buy or use gameflip unless gameflip change and fix this problem as it doesn’t support the Carrier of some countries. The response I got was that they are sending this requirement to their team as feedback as of now it is not solved.
Maybe this is a see You never for me.

Hello @Bryan_Granda_Muzo!

Could you please inform me the ticket number so I can check?

any news about this?
I got same issue, my ticket number is 871741 if any staff wanted to check.

thanks.

Hello @Easy!

I have verified your case and can see that the Support Team resolved your issue.

Hope you have a great day!

I am having this same issue now. please how do i rectify it?

Hello @samuel!

Could you please inform me the ticket number or your profile code, so I can take a look?

Thank you boss