needs approval staatus

hello everyone, i tryed withdraw 450$ via skrill (my first withdraw on this system after paypal removal), and my cash changed in status “needs approval”. Should i do something or no? How long it will be in this status?
@MajorTom @DarkKnight @op_JOkEr
Can somebody explain, what i need to do? thanks everyone

1 Like

24-48h there is nothing u can do as u did just start using skrill it’s will do that few times

1 Like

as an advice u should have used payoneer it’s much cheaper in fees same as paypal when u bank payout there on skrill u will pay 7%more

1 Like

@baaziz0yassine ,thank you for your opinion, but in my country payoneer may be use only as like online payment crap (like paypal in CIS region) and this option very boring for me

1 Like

I was withdrawing on PayPal and Payoneer depending on amount, but it was always 1-2 minutes before I receive an e-mail about successful withdraw. Was it same with you?

I just withdraw to Payoneer few minutes ago. This is not even my first withdraw to Payoneer after they removed PP as an option, but this is first time after my early Gameflip days that my withdrawal has “Pending” status.

Should I be worried? If this is going to be the case every time now we should be informed about changes like this.

My invite code: EWZQJY

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Pedja_Erakovic,

There is no need to be worried.

Most payouts occur within a few hours, but some cases may take up to 2 business days.

God Speed and Happy Holidays! :santa:

1 Like

Hi @DarkKnight
I recently requested for a payout and the status is stuck at “needs approval”. Can you please have a look into it?

Invite code: ZRZUYJ

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @AlteredOracle ,

I’m sorry for the wait.

I have verified your payout and can see that it has already been released.

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

Greetings, @DarkKnight
I recently requested for a payout and the status is “needs approval”. Can you please have a look into it as well?

Invite code: QLEKBZ

1 Like

Hello @xll,

I have just verified your payout and can see that it has already been paid.

Also, keep in mind that if this was your first time withdrawing money, it could have taken up to 7 days to process.

This is an extra precautionary step that our payment processor partner does.

Afterward, it will take typically 2 days.

This also depends on your bank and how they process these transactions.

Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Same for me, i already did Skrill transactions before without any delay but suddenly when i want to withdraw 275$ my transaction needs approval. I was so excited to get the money, verified my profile to be legit etc…, waited few days to unlock my payment and now i do not even know how much time i have to wait to get it. That’s a bit sad in my opinion. Some guys says that they waited even few weeks to get their money on Skrill…

1 Like

Hello @Vikingr-Ragnar,

Could you please provide me your invite code?

2 Likes

Hi, I just made a Payout request using Skrill, and it says Needs Approval, which I haven’t seen before. Can you verify and help let me know that all is well, and that it will be processed? Thank you so much.

Code: TH8QKZ

1 Like

Hello @Jessica_Hinckle,

I have verified your account and can see that your payout was already released.

When the status of the payout states “Needs Approval”, it means that our finance team didn’t check your payout yet. They check the payout(s) constantly and will try to release the hold as soon as possible.

If you request your payout on the weekend the team will approve it on Monday at the latest.

1 Like

i am hoping this works better than the person who responded to my ticket because it seemed like he didnt read it and just sent a pre written response based off keywords. i made 4 add funds purchases of $100 each about 2.5 days ago now. they were all the same amount, same payment method, same everything. no codes missed. the first two went through immediately, then the next two got flagged for review. they asked for id verify, which was confirmed yesterday (1.5 days ago) and one of the transactions went through immediately after. the last one is still pending and saying if further info is required they will reach out to me. theres been nothing and the guy from the support ticket said nothing useful except that its in the queue and should be “a few hours” and that i would get an email to confirm the purchase with information. havent received anything and i have to wait for whatever info they want now to be checked before i can finally add the last $50 dollars and change to probably get reviewed again and wait another 2 days. i only made an account on this site for a deal that was too good to pass up. there wont necessarily be another of the item, and certainly not at that price. If i miss out on it then that will be hundreds of dollars in my wallet that apparently i cant withdraw. plus all the fees that im never getting back. it said add wallet funds was the faster option on the site. can you please double check to make sure there is nothing abnormal going on? like maybe its waiting to be manually confirmed because i had 2 transactions under review when there should only be one? there has to be something wrong here.

8LUHZ3

1 Like

Hello @SteveClimber,

Sorry for the wait.

I will verify your account and give you an update.

1 Like

Hello @SteveClimber,

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and I’m glad that you were able to purchase the item you wanted in time.

Once the funds are added to your account, the purchase with funds is instant and does not go through review, but when the order is in review it might take up to two days to be released.

After further verifying, I can see that you provided the information that was requested to release one of your orders and the other order was still being verified. Once checked that you had released the ID, the other one was released as well.

Keep in mind that you may be asked to verify in the future, but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

1 Like

I recently requested for a payout and the status is stuck at “needs approval”. Can you please have a look into it?

Profile Code: 14ECC6

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @FunSplitz,

I have verified your payout and can see that it was already released.

Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Profile Code: 31U7S4

Thank you

1 Like