needs approval staatus

Same here.
It’s been more than 2 business day. It still says needs approval.
U61MUK

1 Like

Hello @Krab,

I have verified your payout and can see that it was already released.

Hey @falm,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

We are currently having issues with Wise, as informed in the following topic:

https://forum.gameflip.com/t/wise-transfers-failing/39208/2

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

Hey DarkKnight My Payment needs Approval inv code Q2JBYU PLEASE HELP ME

Hello @Homieslicey,

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your account and can see that you are not fully verified for purchases.

When verifying your account with the ID and payment methods, the chances of going through reviews get reduced.

Even after you have verified, you still might have an order or a few go under review, but as time goes by and our system recognizes your purchase patterns this should occur less frequently.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hi gameflip, two of my payouts have been pending for too long which has been unusual one has been pending for 6 days the second for three days please approve the payouts please profile code is XQDH5Y

1 Like

Hello @Nickson!

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

The Financial Team was already taking a look at your account so you should have the payout released soon.

Hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like

Heya do you know if withdraws to Skrill still process on weekends? They normally go pretty quickly but this one’s been taking a while. Any help would get much appreciated ### S42MMD

Hello @Electric_Eagle!

If the payout status shows “Needs Approval” and the withdrawal occurred during the weekend, it will be reviewed on Monday at the latest.

Also, sorry for the wait. I have verified your payout and can see that it already was approved.

Hi Dark night please check on mine as well thank you Im very excited for my first payout :heart: code HXSCKN

Hello @HXSCKN!

I have just checked your payout and can see that it was approved.

Congrats on the payout and hope you have an awesome day! :tada:

My payment is stuck on needs approval first time happen to me

Your Code: XNHA4V

Hello @TurboStore!

Since this is the first time you are withdrawing money from your Gameflip Wallet, it can take up to 7 days to process.

This time frame is due to an extra precautionary measure required by our payment processor to check all the information is correct.

Afterward, it will usually take 2 days to process. This period will also depend on your bank and how they process these transactions.

@DarkKnight

This is not the first time im withdrawing money from my wallet. I have over 400 sold items and did withdraw a few time before. How long its going to take ?

I did withdraw 545 usd 3 days ago and it went thru right away.

Now today i did 1160 usd and it says need approval.

I did withdraw a few time. Can you check why and how long its going to take. Im not new on gameflip.

Hello @TurboStore!

Sorry about that, my mistake.

I have verified your account and can see that the current payout is the highest you have withdrawn since you started.

So for security purposes on the new high amount, you will need to wait a bit more for verification.

As informed before, it could take up to 2 days to process.

@DarkKnight

Thanks for the quick answer.
I was hoping to get it into my bank by the weekend.

What are the chance it get approve the same day ? Like today. Do they usually extend to the 2 business day or its possible that it get approve the same day ?

Just trying to know most of the time when they do approve it.

I do understand security reason but i waited 3 full days to get my order completed and now i have to wait to get my money withdrawal. Im kindly disappointed about the situation. Never had an issue before.

Hello @TurboStore!

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure if the same day will be possible, since there are other payouts in line that are stopped for verification, as well. So it will all depend on the Financal Team’s workload, but it should be released in the 2 days, as informed.

Well this is done for security purposes and every account might go through verification, if our security system detects that it needs to be verified for some reason.

@DarkKnight

Well ok. I currently have an item to send within the next 24 hours to a buyer. I might just refund the buyer and not send any item until this situation is sorted and i get my payment.

But thanks for the info. I will not sell anything until this is fixed.

@DarkKnight

Currently have a payment waiting for approval since October 13. Its been already over 48 business hours.

Your Code: XNHA4V

Whats is going on. Could you check please.

@MajorTom

@MajorTom

Hello @TurboStore!

I have verified your payout and can see that it was already approved.