Not being reimbursed for PUBG items

Hello gameflippers. As you might know, a long while ago PUBG trades were disabled by the PUBG team. Alright, fine. Us PUBG sellers came on here requesting some information, and we were told to wait. 2 months later, we were told to wait again. This weekend it will be 100 days since the trades have been disabled, and PUBG has no intention of turning them back on, however we have gotten no resolutions from the Gameflip team. This is horrendous. Some of us rely on the money we had in the account (in the hundreds or for some even thousands) to live off of. I don’t live off that money in particular, but some people (I still had a lot in my account that is causing financial strain). The gameflip team has been almost silent about this and it has been too long. Every request for information or a solution, we get shut down. I just want my money back, so gameflip, whatever it takes, because we have waited long enough…

Are there any sites that have given refunds? Until PUBG makes an announcement I think you need to be realistic and consider them to be gone.

1 Like

They can’t do anything right now. Its up to Bluehole and Steam.

1 Like