OSRS and other games are now supported by Gameflip!

Hello Flippers!

It’s with great pleasure that we announce support for amazing games that I’m sure you will or you are already spending a lot of hours on them: Old School Runescape, Albion Online, and Final Fantasy XIV, Overwatch 2 and we have a come back from Guild Wars 2.

It doesn’t matter if you’re an active player looking to upgrade your gear and complete quests or want gold to spend on any consumable or other items needed!

You can now buy gold or that desired piece of gear you were wishing for so long here on Gameflip

What are you waiting for? Check our in-game items listings now!

And if you are a seller you can enjoy 0% sales fees for Old School Runescape items and participate in this amazing credit back promotion and earn up to $4 back on OSRS sales!

Oh! Want more games like those? Check THE marketplace for all gamers, Gameflip. Also, would you take a wild guess on which games will come next? :crazy_face:

1 Like

@DunnBiscuit can you please help me get my payment verified i can give you any info needed, i just don’t get a lot of free time and I’d like you be able to revive my item

Hello @Glimey69!

For this request, could you please contact the support team using the link below?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

After you have a ticket opened, feel free to send me the ticket number here so I can check for you ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

Good post ! thanks for sharing this post ! I

1 Like

Could RuneScape 3 be added as well?

Hello @ghost!

Runescape 3 has been sent to the responsible team to check if it is a valid game option to add.

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

can u add dead by daylight next?

1 Like

Hello @Kai_Robinson!

Thanks for the feedback.

I have sent this game to the responsible team to check if it is a valid game option to add.

Has OSRS been removed? I can no longer find it.

Hello @ghost!

OSRS was added some time ago, but unfortunately there were not many listings and we decided to remove it for the time being.

Hello @Kai_Robinson!

Dead by Daylight was added.

Why not just leave them up? I regularly sell in the RuneScape section and its always a section that is added and removed. Same with Guild Wars 2, it was removed as well. Why not just leave these sections up?

Hey @ghost!

Depending on the case, some games end up having zero listings and when a buyer goes to verify them, there are no items being sold. So the game ends up not being a popular option in the marketplace and therefore, not a valid option to have a specific spot/page.

We are always verifying the chances of adding games like this up again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Expanding support for games like OSRS (Old School RuneScape) on Gameflip is fantastic news for gamers. It means a wider marketplace to buy, sell, and trade in-game items, currencies, and accounts, making it more convenient and secure for players to engage in their favorite games. This move enhances the gaming experience and fosters a vibrant gaming community on the platform. Enjoy exploring the endless possibilities that Gameflip offers for your gaming needs!