Rocket League database needs an update

I am not exaggerating when I say that I have found a small mountain of items that are not in the “add new listing” database. Also, some items are listed, but without paint options.

Items that are missing are not limited to old stuff. Some of it is newer. I have’t kept track of it all, but it seems to be mostly UNcommon items. In fact, it may be limited to uncommons. I just haven’t watched it closely enough to be sure.

I have also come across many uncommons that are available painted, but the paint selector does not popup for them.

I realize uncommons are not exactly big sellers and money makers, but there’s really no reason not to have a complete database. Doing manual entries…and I have done a TON at this point, is very tedious, and I do custom pics for the ones missing in the database.

It would be nice to have a full database.

Btw, if GF staff need some examples, I can get some easily and post them here.

Hey, please send me here some examples as you said so I can check them. Then I’ll be able to request the desired update if everything is okay. Thanks!

Ok, I"ll start making a partial list. I don’t know a ton about coding and databases, but I’m guessing you use a script to pull from an official database to fill yours.

If that is the case, then something has gone wrong with it, because as I said, it’s not just newer stuff…it’s older stuff too, and quite a bit.

I’ll try to post a small list tonight sometime,

Well, well, well. I don’t believe this. I have just gone back over about 10 items that didn’t come up for me when I first created an ad for them, so I had to create and upload a custom pic.

…and guess what? Every single one of them is coming up now in the search! I posted these ads over a period of weeks, and every time I posted a batch, about half of them would not show up!

And now they are all showing up! ARGH! On the one hand, I’m glad they are showing up now, but on the other hand, I put out quite a bit of effort to create all of the custom pics.

So…I’m going to keep an eye out for more instances, but for now I’m going to assume that the database is working correctly.