Scammed into confirming before getting items-have proof

from older forms that i’ve seen in past few months all the people who got scammed like this did got there moneys back after the support bann the seller

1 Like

Okay, there is nothing for saying this to me. I have known how to deal with this.

It’s not a guarantee, but it can be done. Ignore Aurora, he doesn’t do any research before he posts. Make sure to contact a real GF staff member, you should be able to PM them on these forums.

1 Like

@Aurora

You’ve already stated your peace, please refrain from telling this guy he will not get his money back. You are not support, you are not a moderator, you do not know exactly what will happen. Is there a chance he wont? maybe… but if this just happened, the money hasn’t gone anywhere even if completed, it generally is still pending for an additional day or two prior to them being able to pull it out. Even if they do pull it out, there is even a waiting list on that end too.

1 Like

@MadMan I’m just helping people doing what I can, but I can’t remember you being a moderator either?

It’s better to just not reply at all when your replies are incorrect as frequently as yours. Your 1099 question reply was also totally wrong so 0/2 for today that I’ve seen.

Thanks I appreciate the support,Iv been told by quite a few people on gameflip that they should give me a refund no problem.i just hope they do right by me…

I’ll make this promise-that this will never happen again…I made a mistake trusting this seller…stupid on my part…lesson learned…I just hope I can get a refund.

Aurora please you’ve already stated your part of help bro :slight_smile: Lets just wait for the mods. The Dude is so new to Gameflip, so many people get scammed like that so often.

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

He was fooled / scammed into confirming the order. He was told he will receive the code in an email (which is of course a lie). The poor dude Isaac confirmed the order hoping to receive the Code, which he ofcourse didnt. So Isaac got scammed. Hopefully you can help him out!

Hey @Ixxac!

Just checked your order and found that the refund was already issued :wink:

Glad to see your problem was resolved and remember that you should always receive the item/code first before completing.

Now regarding if we autorize refunds in these situations:

As stated in our instructions, Guidelines, and FAQ, clicking “Complete Transaction” finalizes the sale and transfers the funds to the seller which makes refunding you directly from the seller not possible .

Although, if the fraudulent user has not used the money from the order, we are able to provide a refund to the buyer.

Have a great day everyone!

God Speed! :trident:

Interesting to see that a user who tried to convince you that it was your fault is suspended for asking people to rate before receiving the code.