Sell Rocket League Items for 0% Fees

From now until April 18th, 2018, sell your Rocket League items on Gameflip for ZERO % commission fees!
PROMOTION CONDITIONS HAVE CHANGED! SEE POSTS BELOW

Yep, that’s right! You sell any Rocket League item and pay no fees! The entire price of the item sold go straight to your wallet balance!

This promotion applies exclusively for the sale of Rocket League items from all platforms, including Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam, and Switch.

FAQ

• Do I need to subscribe to get zero fees? What should I do?

You don’t have to worry! All sales of Rocket League from now until April 18th, 2018 are automatically eligible to this promotion and you should see you will be charged $0 fees for your Rocket League item sales when creating or editing a listing.

• I already have listings on Gameflip. Do I need to list them again?

No. All the current Rocket League items listed on Gameflip are already eligible to zero fees.

• Is there a limit of how many items I can sell for zero commission?

Nope! As long as your Rocket League item sale takes place between now until April 18th, 2018, your comission will be zero!

Start selling now!

NIce but when csgo? :smiley:

1 Like

Never, cs:go is big enough on gameflip, they don’t need to promote that :wink:

I just wanted to say thank you for this. Spent most of March grinding up to 1000 keys in rocket league. To be able to cash some of that out without having to worry about hitting the $200 cap on my subscription has been awesome.

1 Like

EXTENDED!

We are happy to announce that the Rocket League 0% sales fees promotion will remain valid until further notice.

Therefore, you can continue to enjoy selling your Rocket League items on Gameflip for absolutely no fees!

1 Like

LAST DAYS!

The Rocket League 0% sales fees promotion is ending soon! Starting May 18th - 2018, every Rocket League item sale will be applied the regular 8% commission plus 2% digital fees.

More seller promotions are coming up in May! Stay tuned!

Unfortunate that it ended. Got 80+ items sold since I signed up 5/1, Never took and cash from the wallet too, only get putting it back into the game. Got some really cool items now, so thanks for that. Hopefully they will make it 0% for rocket league and leave it alone. I removed my listings and won’t sell again until there’s another promotion.
However, you guys should consider placing some sort of banner or send out notifications that it ended. I didn’t know until someone told me I was gonna have hella fees when my items sold, so I went to check it out. Would have been pretty upset if i’d sold some items over night and been taxed.