Seller sold me a MAK Windows 7 Key

I have just bought a Windows 10 Pro Key (Dirt Cheap) from seller : Vlad Zubialevich

Thing is, the key is a MAK key and is not meant to be sold to Consumers… The problem is the fact that he is obviously is selling the same key to multiple users and when Microsoft detect its being used on multiple IP addresses (as they should only be used in a corporate environment; like a hospital (same IP) and activated using KMS. It will get blocked.

I have contacted Microsoft in the past about this… While it is okay to sell OEM keys as they have a work around in order to provide support to their users, they cannot offer support to users who have used a MAK key as the support comes from the corporate environment that has the key.

Another problem is, the key may have been stolen.

I have a screenshot showing the key and the amount of activations it has already used. It is at 0 at the moment, but it may have a limit of 10, 50, or 1000 or 5000. However, where he has had it from, there is no telling how many people already have that key and how many they sell it too… Eventually it will get blocked.

I have opened a dispute over the key and provided a screenshot.

Is there anything that can be done to tell the seller he cannot sell them here because of the risk involved.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this one. You’ve been issued a refund for your purchase. Additionally, we’ve sent a warning to the seller and removed his other Windows key listings.

Youre welcome... His screenshots show me that he has bought them from someone on ebay. That site is rife with MAK, VOL keys in their thousands..... I dont know how they get away with it for so long. Incidentally, the purchase is still showing as in progress

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.