Selling netflix accounts legally

so am planning of selling netflix premium accounts on gameflip, but I know its not allowed to sell account credentials so can I sell them individual private links in which they click and get their account credentials. and one main thing the netflix account will also be generated in that link, so no account details are sent directly, only links

Is that ok…

1 Like

It still means ur selling accounts, so it’s not allowed

Hello Bro!

You can Send them A request and tell them that you wanna sell Netflix Accounts, if they don’t want that so you can’t sell it anyways.

Here’s : https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Good luck!

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

Selling accounts it is forbidden here.

1 Like

I apologize of course, but you are not a moderator and at the same time advise all sorts of nonsense. There are rules for this trading platform and it’s not worth a hundred times to bombard a support service with silly questions.
The rules are one for all. Read the rules !!!

2 Likes

sorry for that

i don’t know what is your problem lol, but okay :slight_smile: thanks for the best advice i have ever heard :smiley: :smiley:

And don’t worry man, i will keep helping all people these words can’t stop me sadly…

His point is that your information is often incorrect and as a result not helpful lol.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for letting me know.

1 Like