Someone is abusing the current promotion

2 Likes

Ooh im tired of these people promotions always don’t last too long because of them

1 Like

Someone has been doing the same thing in the z1br section for weeks and i have reported him to @DunnBiscuit but nothing changed he has mangy accounts but im pretty sure it’s the same person on the same ip so if they can ban the IP it will be better

@DarkKnight @MajorTom @Wayz_Shop @galacticarm please do something ban them and extend the promotion this Isn’t fair

2 Likes

@ Triplou @ J_Diego Thanks for letting us know, I will further investigate this.

:trident: New forum moderators!

1 Like

Also, Triplou, are you seeing any other exploiting listing for z1br? As I couldn’t find any other here at the moment.

We have banned all those accounts since they were reported last week.

Yes when you filter sold listings by recent you find couple of these last one was 17 hour ago
Here is link to one of them which will lead to the others:https://gameflip.com/item/a0b22bef-d1de-442d-a4ab-1f85de1f4953

2 Likes

Thanks Triplou. This user has already been banned as well as the other accounts reported by J_Diego

If you guys see any more of those exploiters, feel free to report it to us. We really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the effort but are you sure you banned them too from making new accounts because they always come back. Also can gameflip extend the current promotion because the quantity is about to run and much of it was sold by these cheaters

1 Like

Hey Major Tom Sorry for posting here if I’m in the wrong but Is it allowed that these sellers I have been seeing on Xbox Game section bumping all these Minecraft game listings they are constantly doing it against one another like 30-50 at a time. It’s so annoying to have to scroll thru them to see other listings. Don’t understand why they need to post that many when they are not really getting bought. Back n forth constantly bumping.

i scammed by gameflip website they didnt give my money back after they rejected the payment for steam gift card. And Support team for gameflip doesnt help me at all. they keep solving my tickets with attaching each other for all of my report tickets.

i go FBI cyber crime report website and created a ticket to report gameflip.
also i sent a form to decline my payment to my bank account.
also i report this cyber crime to Turkish government police office and Law office.

i will take my 20$ back. This website is full of scammers. and i prefer g2g to buy anything or oyunfor that has english version too.