Subscription Purchase 22 MARET 2018

Subscribed error

fees 10 % not 4.5%

TICKET EMAIL SUPPORT GAMEFLIP : 228335
CHECK YOUR EMAIL support@gameflip.zendesk.com

RIP gameflip
goodbye gameflip … !! worst site … dead site

no response at all

this site only think of money only. not thinking about other problems.

hi @op_JOkEr YOU ARE ONLINE a few minutes ago. Do not pretend not to see this post. you try to answer this problem. no responsibility at all

@DunnBiscuit you are online soon. resolve this issue… this guy @op_JOkEr pretended not to see my post…

Have you checked this thread Account subscription bug[HELP] about the subscription bug

Our team is still investigating the issue, this is not a simple one to solve in one day.

As said within the ticket, as soon as we have any news, we will let you know.

1 Like

■■■■ scam… RIP GAMEFLIP @op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit NO RESPONE

Hello Zenz,

Sorry for not getting back to you before, but we were working on a fix for this problem which was deployed earlier today.

Could you please check again your subscription page?

Rest assured that your issue WILL be fixed and in case it incurs you any cost, we will reimburse you.

Please keep in mind that we are a small group of people, so our responses can take a bit longer than you’d expect, but we are 100% committed to making Gameflip the best marketplace for all gamers and that includes fixing bugs, being fair and hearing to our customers.

please refund my money …@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit
no change at all. LOL

Nothing happened. Did u guys really deploy the fix? It’s still the same

please refund my money …@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit
no change at all. LOL…

RIP GAMEFLIP… alert…

Refund NOW. VERY BAD. TIME IS MONEY

@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit why you did not answer … You few hours ago online. don’t pretend you don’t see this problem.

REFUND MY money now. not many reasons.

@op_JOkEr @DunnBiscuit NO RESPONE… RIP RIP

1% chance of this bug fixed. 99% RIP

Hello @Zenz.

I could not check if your subscription issue is persistent or not as the last update you’ve made on your subscription was at 2018-03-22 10:05:35 GMT.

Our fix was deployed on 2018-03-23, so it was after the last change on your subscription. Are you sure it’s not working?

If you’re unhappy, we will refund you. No problem.

I just want to make sure that our fix work for you or not. We had more people with this issue who have indicated their subscriptions are now functioning properly.

Thank you.

Did you check it after last Friday, 3/23/2018?
If your subscription was active after that date AND your problem persist, please send me your invite code so I can investigate.

@op_JOkEr thanks sir … subscription platinum normal again…

No problem! We are here for you guys :+1:

Also, I understand that you were upset with “seeing moderators online” and not getting a response, but I’m not sure why the forums show us as online as we were definitely not. Maybe we left a device on and Chrome may have indicated to the forum we are active.

When I’m online, I reply as many posts and PMs I can. No reason to go online and glance at stuff that requires my attention, but do nothing. :no_mouth:

I’ll investigate to make sure the proper statuses are displayed and we’ll get more staff help here.