Video Rewards Unavailable?

Hello everyone, I have a quick question about video rewards. Is anyone else having a issue with them, usually when I come home after work I watch all videos till it stops me, but now it just says they are unavailable and it has been like that for 2 days now and I usually use that to buy a few keys in Rocket league to open a bit of my crates.Thanks!

3 Likes

Yes… its not available for past 2 days…!!! :disappointed:

1 Like

@DunnBiscuit please look into this…!! IMG_3032

Yeah that is exactly what it says for me as well… usually it comes back after 24 Hours, maybe they changed it to like a week or something… but I sure hope not.

3 Likes

Yeah, I just came to forum with exact same topic title in mind, lol. Anyway - same here.

2 Likes

Glad i’m not the only one.
Video Rewards is one of the best features of Gameflip app in my opinion so i hope this gets solved soon.

3 Likes

Hello IJustRan!

Unfortunately, the Video Rewards function has been paused for an undetermined amount of time.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

2 Likes

Just curious, why was it paused?

2 Likes

This is so bad.me and My brother Watching everyday.

2 Likes

It’s a pity, the app’s best function. I hope you will return soon, it is a function that gives you and us a profit.

Come back soon “Video REWARDS”, I’ll be waiting for you. :sob:

Hello Guys!

As he said they just stopped it for some reasons and it might back later don’t worry about it!

1 Like

I wanted to know the reason, this functionality was flowing so well, is the differential of the app.

Because a lot was watching at the same time i guess that’s why.

1 Like

:sob: very very sad…

I would prefer a exact answer then a guess, if it is possible. Which is why I am asking @DarkKnight

1 Like

I would also like an answer about this “break”, the VIDEO REWARDS feature is excellent.

Hello !JustRan

It’s true, because of that reason.

2 Likes

But isn’t that good though that a lot were watching at the same time cause it makes GameFlip the Company a lot of ad revenue and make it better for us to help in our purchases like the promos they offer.

1 Like

Yes, It’s a good thing, and it might back later don’t worry about it!

2 Likes

Okay then just asking cause I can’t afford Rocket league keys without it Lmao

1 Like