Video Rewards Unavailable?

What bothers me is the lack of a clean answer from the administrators about it.
I would like an answer saying yes, will come back or no, will not come back.

1 Like

i really wish if they put it back it would be great.

1 Like

I tried doing that one time but never did anything. Were you on Android or IOS cause I always did it thru my iPhone x and it never showed any signs of bugs or anything.

Yeah same here I would just want a yes or no if its coming back just so were not like waiting here for something that’s not coming back even if they don’t say why I wouldn’t mind if they just told us it wasn’t coming back.

Any new update other than “paused for undetermined amount of time” would be much appreciated.

1 Like

The way is to wait for a new application update and see if the function still remains or has been withdrawn.

I was Android.

Hey everyone!

This promotion function has reached the reward limit for now and unfortunately, it has been paused for an undetermined amount of time.

God Speed! :trident:

Must have been a only Android bug.

Video Rewards has been down for a month now…Any updates?

Nope, the only response we got was this.

"Hey everyone!

This promotion function has reached the reward limit for now and unfortunately, it has been paused for an undetermined amount of time.

God Speed! :trident:"

Which doesn’t tell us much… But he used the word “Promotion” which we know Gameflip does a lot of those so it was probably only there for a short period of time. Sadly…

Just like any company they will try new things to see if it does good or not which it probably did but the return might have not been good enough on their side so it had to go. More than likely it was promotional like was said above as you know how GameFlip is with awesome random promo deals. So maybe it will popup again in the future.

Yeah on the topic of payout it was insanely good. It was around .01 USD for me which is insanely good from one of those video rewards apps usually they have something like 0.001 or other BS for 1 Video which takes forever to get something with it. But yeah maybe the return was far from the expectations.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.