whats up with "Riot Gift Cards"

He is copying the Steam Pumpkin sales, in price and pictures, but never answer.

Im looking for another supplier besides SteamPumpkin who is my main supplier.

i only buy from steam pumpkin and really no one else

I have all sorts of cards what do you need?

1 Like

Psn and google mostly

Do you offer the same rates as steam pumpkin?

What are his rates? Lets say for a 100 PSN whats his price?

I don’t buy psn , but i buy steam digital wallet codes, they’re mostly 7~11% discount depending on how much each wallet is worth.

How much a day do you buy? I could offer 15% on each card but ONLY IF the amount daily amount would be in a good range.

I only buy during sales , around 500~1000 $ worth , but not each day but around collectively 3 weeks?

you buy them for yourself to redeem or to just simply resell them?

I do the same, i spend nearly $4000 - $5000 a month but randomly, not in the same day or week

i buy for myself

@Geronimo_Castreje you should tell them that meanwhile you became my customer and about the quality of my products, customer support i provide and the very good prices:) Back when you created this forum post i was just creating my store. I am not copying listings from other vendors, actually i really am against this practice. What you see (posts being very similar) it’s just because the descriptions and titles are built using SEO words and practices tailored to bring my listing first in search results when someone searches for a certain game-card. It is really hard to compete and show your listings and store among the first few on the Gameflip platform.
I hope i addressed all your concerns. Best of luck

Now i know Riot! and im a new client of yours too!
Good luck and hope you’re selling a lot!

1 Like

Thanks @Geronimo_Castreje the shop is doing great!