Wrong solved disputes

Hello. I have two disputes solved in wrong way.
Order ID ec88f1e0-1c76-451b-8e1a-46ac9822a4d6
Order ID fecbedc3-2ae7-42e7-9ec7-8e9f0dc2b8b3

I lost money and codes…
Two buyer bought stacks of codes without reading description and opened dispute. Description was clear. In dispute chat I provided all proofs from my side, answers from Microsoft team. And now I have to canceled transaction. Inattentive buyers got their money and also codes.

I wrote few tickets to support team for explanation, I wrote to support chat, I wrote in PM to moderators. And nothing… I did not get any reply, any help, any explanation. I also have a Pro Club subscription which includes VIP seller support. And what? I was ignored.

I just received answer from support team.

I did not escalate dispute…buyer escalated it. This answer has not any information I asked. There is not any information where I was wrong. There is not any explanation!

what did the buyer even open the dispute what was on post that didn’t read, this is way im my store i made everything 1 day delivery to confirm region with all buyers and platform as some people never read to avoid dispute at all and so far i’ve been good for months

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.