3 important questions

I have 3 questions:

1. Can an admin maybe confirm that there will be payouts today? I mean the BTC price is still not up so would be great if we could get a confirmation if there will be payout regardless of the BTC price if we still need to wait until it goes back up.

2. Does Gameflip have some sort of supervisor I could speak to?

3. Is there any place here where people can speak about bulk offers etc.?

1. Look dude, this is your 15th post about payout, can you just stop, Gameflip wants to make that everyone payout is same as requested, it’s simple they are waiting for btc to get stable and then release the funds. There is a chance to be payout today,so just wait. I’m using BTC too and I have payout since 21 November and I am not complaining at all.
  2. Ticket or someone from moderators group
  3. Here, or search the market and thro comments make a deal with seller.
  1. This is not true at all this is the 2nd post I ever created here.
  2. Shouldn’t this be my right to be allowed to ask whenever I want?
  3. If you are not complaining at all it’s your business as it’s my business if I complaint or not.
  4. I wrote moderators and the support but it’s quite hard to get an answer in general which is why I created this post.

Basically what wayz is saying is while it not a 15th post, it is been around 10 replies which you ask about payouts and other related information.
Secondly , in a particular topic , you stated that you communicated to all your buyers that you won’t be able to continue your services on Gameflip if they decide to not pay again today which i’m guessing they haven’t.

Also Dunn explained that
“Once you’ve requested a withdraw, the request can take up to 4 days to be paid out.”
I can’t tell you that it will be the same, but we will try to speed up the process.
Thank you.

You speak one thing , but then the next post / reply is a complete turnaround. I understand if it’s fustrating as a seller but it can be quite contagious and it seems evident that it is because you keep asking the same subject.

I don’t believe that it shouldn’t be your right to ask questions, but if moderators and support seem to not reply to you in a timely manner or to explain again to your questions, a light bulb must be lit, i must say.

2 Likes

Thank you @Wayz_Shop and @newbzie21 for the replies.

I lost count on how many topics and PMs and also tickets you asked the same question @GameflipPro.

We already answered you in many of them on how the payout process works.

If you keep spamming our Forum about the same subject I’ll suspended your account here.

We are working to have all payouts processed ASAP, but as you already know, last week was Thanksgiving and I told you that due to that, the payouts would be delayed.

You want to talk to a supervisor, you may PM me, but if you ask the same question about payout, I will just direct you to a previous answer, since I already answered you here and in other topics/tickets.

Regarding bulk offers, you may talk here, so we can direct you to sellers who work with those, as Steam Pumkin.

Thank you.

1 Like

Not sure if you know this but its far away from being ‘professional’, even if I send you 1000 messages that’s something you should handle with me and not involve other users. Also ask yourself why I sent so many messages, it’s simply because I never got a response and even stopped messaging you because I realized it’s useless.

I won’t even bother asking anymore and just accept it. Another moderator just confirmed 2 weeks ago that there would def. be payouts for that specific day so all I did is asking for the same and not for something very complicated you even told me yourself please contact me again if you didn’t receive a payout in 4 business days, guess what, today is the 5th business day so why is it a crime to simply ask?

Just very sad how the whole situation is being handled. So it’s fine I won’t even ask anymore and just list much less items to avoid such payout issues, thanks for the great help anyways.

“Not sure if you know this but its far away from being ‘professional’, even if I send you 1000 messages that’s something you should handle with me and not involve other users. Also ask yourself why I sent so many messages, it’s simply because I never got a response and even stopped messaging you because I realized it’s useless.”

I didn’t involve anyone else. You created a topic and other users that were willing to help commented on it, they have the right to do so as long they don’t offend any part involved on the conversation.

If today passed the 4 business days as you told, you could just have said that at once, or you could just have PM’d me with such information and your invite code.

Regardless of that, I said that we are working to process the payouts as fast as we can and due to the Thanksgiving holiday some payouts got delayed.

“We are working to have all payouts processed ASAP, last week was Thanksgiving and I told you that due to that, the payouts would be delayed.”

1 Like