Again payout issues?

Two weeks ago I was getting paid every 24h from Monday to Friday. Last week it was just twice the entire week. This week I just got paid Monday so no payment since 72h, I was told that it’s not because of the Bitcoin price but all the issues started when Bitcoin went down over 10% in price.

So my question is are you guys also facing the same issues? I just cant work with such unpunctual payouts so I would love to understand when it’s going to be solved or if we we will ever get again paid every 24h since this made it possible to provide great items to Gameflip but it’s impossible without the cashflow so would appreciate a response since I would really like to continue selling on Gameflip, thanks.

Hello!

Can you send me your invite code so I can check what is going on with your account and payouts?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Dunn

Im having the same problem, payout is still pending.
Invite Code KZ8F2F.

Was the same last week nobody got paid so it’s probably the same now. It’s just very disapointing since it was working without any issues 2 weeks ago and I was eager to provide Gameflip much more items.

yes we are facing same problems!! and as a seller in gameflip it is hard for us to restock items without proper money flow ! hope @gameflip can fix the problem and give us a better solution!

Hey guys, BTC payouts might take up to 4 complete business days to complete. Bear in minda that today and tomorrow are Holidays in the US, so it may affect this time.

Thank you.

2 Likes

so from next week will be same? like how it was before !! for every 24 hrs mon to friday !

Hello,

It clearly states in this article the time that the process might take:

“Once you’ve requested a withdraw, the request can take up to 4 days to be paid out.”

I can’t tell you that it will be the same, but we will try to speed up the process.

Thank you.

ok thank you for response :slight_smile:

Hmm, just very very disappointing. Was great when it was every 24h Monday to Friday. Makes me from selling plus 20 games daily selling only 2-3 a day not sure how this can be beneficial for Gameflip. Nothing to do I guess besides slowing down until things maybe one day change to the better again.

Does anyone know if there will be payments today before the weekend? Or if we probably have to wait until BTC is back up?

No one knows and stop asking same question over and over ! Dunn said clearly, “Bear in mind that today and tomorrow are Holidays in the US, so it may affect this time.” & “Once you’ve requested a withdraw, the request can take up to 4 days to be paid out.”

Payouts will be completed in 4 working days, since weekend coming then it’s gonna be Monday.

Regards

1 Like

I know and I didn’t ask a question with my last post. I just explained to all my buyers that I won’t be able to continue my services on Gameflip if they decide to not pay again today. So was more a statement than a question.