Added funds under review

Hello,

Please help, I added funds to my wallet today. Only the second time I added funds but this time it’s under review. I see I need to verify my account. As I live on the UK I don’t have an I’d card but I do have a valid passport. Can I use the passport as verification? If not can I wait until gameflip verifies my account? Thanks for your assistance.
445nzv

Wow it’s already been verified. Amazing, love you all

1 Like

Hello I need the mods to see this, I need help, I cant create my own post to contact you guys or message any of you, I was trying to purchase gift cards when I was told I have to verify my identity, it says it will take a few days, I do not have that long to wait, if you could please help me that would be great. My invite code is 8JL6J7

Hello @Jacob_Schnitzer!

I have verified your account and can see that the ID was verified and order approved.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Godspeed! :trident:

Hello, I’m on gameflip but I’m not the person who sent this ticket

I sorry if this isn’t appropriate but I also do not have long to wait. My purchase is under review. Profile code 2WQAQH / order id a1a8277c-8078-4808-a80b-e1be62202e95

Hello @mqddlyn!

I can see that your order has been released.

Hope you have an awesome day!

Hey! Waiting for my order to be sent! Just added funds to my wallet but STILL under review. Smh.

Invite code is 79XFW1 is their any real person available to help me???

Hello @Ever_Russ!

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your account and can see that your issue was resolved.

Hope you have a great day!

I was wondering if you could help with my purchase. I’m in the UK so I don’t have an ID card but I also don’t have a passport so I cannot do the ID verification, so my purchase is still under review. I have completed the other 2 verification methods though. My code is 2VWG9K, thanks in advance.

Hello @Jay1!

I checked your last order and can see that it was canceled because you were not able to provide this information.

Since this information was requested by our anit-fraud system because of a high dollar order, the Review Team would not be able to release the order without this information.

Also, the Phone Bill verification does not count to reduce purchase reviews. The only documents that help reduce reviews are ID and Payment method verifications.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.