Purchase under review again

Hi i my purchases keep going onto review I showed my passport and a selfie but it was declined . Would I be better loading up my wallet ?

2 Likes

Hello @Scarlet1690,

As said in another topic to you regarding this issue:

Could you please provide me your invite code, so I could provide you further information regarding the review?

Also, if you load up your wallet with Gbux and make a purchase, the listing purchased will be released instantly. Keep in mind that if your purchases are ending up in review, the Gbux purchase will also go through review if your account is not verified.

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

You would probably have to use id instead of passport i had issues trying to verify using passport

2 Likes

Hello @T_O_K_Y_O!

As informed in the following Help Center link:

• Only state/country-issued ID such as a Driver’s License or Identification cards are accepted. We are unable to accept passports;*

*If you are from Russia, Ukraine, Denmark, or Belarus, you may send photos from your Internal Passport for verification.

Godspeed! :trident:

Gameflip verification is so iffy I recently purchased something and its under review I’ve have my card verified for 2+ weeks and I have had no random price changed all my purchases are around 10-20 dollars before fees so I don’t know what’s wrong. If a mod/admin sees this my invite code/profile code is TQ7BF6

Hello @DatLogan!

I have verified your account and can see that it is not fully verified.

In order for you to have a fully verified account the ID verification needs to be approved on your account.

Once the ID is verified, the chances of your order from going to review will reduce.

is there any way I can not have orders go under review without submitting my id? I’ve just made another purchase and its under review again. I’ve used the same card again with a 2 dollar price difference and its pending just let me know thanks

Hello @DatLogan,

This will all depend on what is purchased and what our anti-fraud system detects.

So there is no guarantee that this will not be requested to you to release an order.

Hello, I also need help with my purchase, it’s under review and it’s getting on my nerves, it’s not first time I purchase on ganeflip, I’ve done so many many times, yet it’s not allowing me anymore, when I called the bank, bank said no blocks at all and purchase went through, so it’s gameflip’s problem, help me out please.

Profile ID: HQTR7U

Hello @TheBlackCat!

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your last order to understand a bit more about the review and in this case, the order was stopped on the Payment Processors’ review and was cancelled by them.

So our anti-fraud system did not even have a chance to verify the order and check if the order should be released or if further verification is needed.

You can try to contact your bank once again and see what they inform or if you want, I can contact the Financial Team and see if they could find something regarding the cancel, but there is a chance nothing is found since it was not cancelled on our side.

New here, made two purchases, but account under review what can i do to speed up this purchase?

Hello @Stolen_Productions!

Sorry for the wait.

If you do not have anything on your account verified, I would suggest verifying the ID and Payment method, since these verifications help reduce the reviews.

In case you would like me to verify for you, feel free to send me your account code.

Hello, my profile is verified, i purchased an code and it says to verify payment method. There is no option to uplod the document to verify the payment method. How I’m suppose to do so? My profile code is PQDHRF. Can you please check.

Hello @Mohit_Mittal!

I have verified your account and can see that you were able to verify the payment method.

In cases where you pay with Google Pay or Apple Pay and the payment method verification is requested, the option to verify will not appear until you add the card to the Gameflip account first.

First of all, you can input the payment method you are using onto your account in the following way below:

Settings>Payment>Primary Payment Method>Credit card>Add New Card.

Once the card is on the account, the following verification needs to be added in this link (Gameflip | Buy & Sell Games, Gift Cards & More - Gameflip) onto your account for the payment method you inserted:

• PAYMENT VERIFICATION:
    • One selfie of you holding your credit/debit card used for payment, showing only the last 4 numbers and your name in it.
    • Two close-up pictures of the card, front and back, showing only the last 4 numbers and your name in it.

2 Likes

After verification of all documents and payment method, I purchased for the 1st time and it went under review again. Make me wonder what is happening with the system,. And gives me headache. Hope u understand when a person needs gift card in need and it goes to review even after thorough verifications.

Hello @Mohit_Mittal!

I have sent you a PM to inform on what might be causeing the increase in reviews on your account.

Could you please answer me there so I can try to help you?

I am having the same payment verification issue after multiple submission’s. Please I am begging any moderators for help! Thank you.

please help me, my ID got verified but the funds still pending 6R5SVM

Hello @holy_hood!

I have verified your account and can see that your order was already released.

Hope you have a great day!

Mine has been under review again after talking to support already they cancelled my funding without me saying so. I tried to add again and again under review this is getting very frustrating. MLN3YC