Can I get help with my "Under Review" purchases?

I like to buy a lot on this app and just made two purchases, but the purchases won’t go through because they’re under review. Is there a way to hurry this process? I’d like to use what I bought now instead of some time tomorrow. Thanks.

1 Like

Having this same problem. It makes me wanna delete the app but this app is so good!

Hello @customer support. I’m reaching out cause my purchase is under review, well is say draft next to my phone info … I try to upload a pic of my phone bill but the only thing I’m able to upload is my phone number with name cause is a share account and my wife is the primary holder on the spectrum account and it doesn’t show my address on the paperless bill since is a month to month plan … can you please help me I’m trying to purchase something for my daughter and is ver special to her

Hello @Jorge_Hernandez,

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a further look into your account?

Also, keep in mind that If the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

To avoid repeated payment reviews or increase your payment limits for Credit Cards, you need to verify your payment ownership and identity information. Your information will only be used for processing payments and is encrypted on our server.

Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting the phone bill verification for purchases. The phone bill verification is currently being used to apply for Bitcoin Withdraws, as stated in the following article:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001042633-Why-am-I-being-asked-to-verify-my-identity-

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello Darkknight I was wondering if you could help me unlock my account … I use a prepaid visa debit card and it got decline so I try it a few time to see if it was on my side that I enter it wrong but after a few times I got locked… and did some research and it says I can’t use prepaid card so I’m trying to get unlock so I could purchase with another card please I been on hold for over 24 hours and I would like a to know what I do from here … I send like 3 tickets and nothing yet

You need to provide Darkknight your profile/invite code. Else they cannot help because they can’t find which is your account.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217993828-How-do-I-find-my-Profile-Invite-Code-

Hello I’m having an issue with getting my card verification I can’t buy anything til it gets done I’ve been trying for a few days now if you can help please thank you I hope u have a great day

Hello @Braden_Kanda,

Have you opened a ticket for this issue?

Also, could you please provide me your invite code so I can check?

Can someone please help me out? I do a lot of buying and everything was going fine all night then all of a sudden i make another purchase then need to verify and everything is put to a stop. i cant get any answers or responses from anyone. can someone please help me?

Hello @KushWop422,

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

To answer your question, it could be because you are buying items at a high rate/amount. That is a safety measure to verify that it is you and not someone else that is buying all those items.

Provide DarkKnight your invide code VV (If your not sure how to find it)
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217993828-How-do-I-find-my-Profile-Invite-Code-

My purchase has been under review for 16 hours now? I have done all verifications. Wha is going on?

@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit my profile code is HKGRMS need support as my purchases are under review and everytime I submit ID to be verified it gets rejected even through I’m doing it correctly and want the refunds for the cancelled ones and for my current purchase to be approved by gameflip so I can get my expansive item I have paid for.

Hello @Jeremyp,

Keep in mind that the review process for any purchase within Gameflip takes up to 48 hours during business days to complete, but we are always trying to speed up this process.

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

Hey @Caleb_White

I have verified your account and your verification.

According to last notes, you were not writing down “For Gameflip” on the paper and instead you were digitally inserting the words. In this case, we do not allow edits to be made on the verification images, since in most cases could be identified as fraud.

So please write down the “For Gameflip” with a pen/pencil on a piece of paper ok.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I need you to approve my purchase which is under review again asap

Hello @Caleb_White,

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can take a look?

Hello again @Caleb_White,

I was able to find your recent order and can see that it is already complete.

Hope you have a great day!

Also, keep in mind to verify your account to reduce the reviews on future orders ok.