Under Review Once again!!

I made a purchase and it is under review, I would like to know the reason for the review now thanks!
My Code: 8JZA6X
Order ID: 5cba448a-85ef-43ec-9d4f-74633401d2b8

If you are a new member or adding a lot of funds, their system can automatically put your funds and purchases under review to check that it’s not stolen or anything like that.

Once/if they find that you’re funds are fine, you’ll be out of review and the purchase will continue. :wink:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/210297418-Why-is-my-purchase-under-review-

Hello @Versallesz!

Keep in mind that If the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

Also, to avoid repeated payment reviews or increase your payment limits for Credit Cards, you need to verify your payment ownership and identity information. Your information will only be used for processing payments and is encrypted on our server. If you are not getting the verification email, you can also verify your account through your Gameflip wallet.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like