I need help from a mod for the love of god

I have purchased an item on the main site and after making the purchase my purchase is locked. I had to provide pictures of credit card, phone bill and ID. This is unacceptable. There were no discrepancies and I have made purchases using this card before. Now I have been waiting all day for a purchase that should have taken seconds because whatever fraud security gameflip uses is the most useless I have ever seen in my life. The approval process takes too long and I’ve talked to nobody but a machine and I need an actual human to help me out and sort out this mess.

My username is the same as on here. my ticket ID is 511710 the order number is 59eff74b-c981-44f2-b1f6-79176b08f85c

Thank you

You should post your ticket id and Profile code here

I edited the post. Thx

@MajorTom Check this for him

@MajorTom can you help me? I literally sent everything required and got rejected because I didn’t have a “for Gameflip” piece of paper with my pictures? Are you kidding me? Now I have to go through this horrible process again? And why was my purchase under review in the first place? This will be my last purchase on this site that’s for sure :joy:. I know it’s not your fault but this is absolutely insane for my $10 purchase. Also I don’t pay my phone bill so I don’t have it…

Hello @The850Killer,

To avoid repeated payment reviews or increase your payment limits for Credit Cards, you need to verify your payment ownership and identity information. Your information will only be used for processing payments and is encrypted on our server. If you are not getting the verification email, you can also verify your account through your Gameflip wallet.

Also, you answered the Purchase verification email correctly, so I released your purchase.

Now regarding the verification information you sent, unfortunately I was not able to accept. Each one of them was rejected for a specific reason that is informed in the verification section of you account.

As informed before te verification is good to avoid future payment reviews on your purchases.

God Speed! :trident:

Hello @The850Killer,

These reviews can be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code.

You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

Also, if you have any doubts regarding our verification, please check the following link:

There are no discrepancies, I have used my card to purchase other things on this site before. This is absolutely a joke and the verification process is absolutely trash. I can literally send you a video with my ID and card with me saying “ for Gameflip” right now. I do not have the phone bill as I do not pay it. As I said. Once this purchase is over with I will not be using this site again. My bank can take care of fraud. Not some joke of a process that creates more inconvenience for your customers.

Hello @The850Killer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, but unfortunately, the system automatically detected a discrepancy on the purchase. So in these cases, a verification is sent to the buyer.

Now, if you do not wish to verify your information, you do not have to, but you still might end up in review one time or another. That is why we recommend verifying the account.

Also, the two main types of verification for purchases is the Payment and ID. Once you have those two, the purchase reviews should stop considerably.

The only reason I was not able to accept you ID was because of the Gameflip Sign and the Credit Card, because of the selfie with the card. These are standards that we have to follow and are specified during the verification and the link I sent you above.

If you have any more doubts, please fell free to contact me :wink:

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

I understand that it’s not your fault. But I have to say with an earlier purchase I gave a specific code that could only be seen by logging into my online bank account while viewing the charge on my bank website. So to ask for 3 step identification after that seems ridiculous. I know it’s not your fault but seeing the other posts about this it seems there is a problem with the actual software used to spot fraud. It needs to be updated or something.

thank you for resolving this! Hopefully it actually works properly from here on out.

I’m glad that I was able to resolve you issue @The850Killer :wink:

If you have any further issues, please feel free to ask for help.

Have a wonderful day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.