ADDED TO MUCH FUNDS! Please help!

Hi I accidentally added way to much funds due to me not seeing the funds being reviewed due to safety from fraud, I didn’t realize that until the cancel transaction button was gone, also it let me make 2 more transactions, can you please help me cancel one of three transactions I made? I also contacted my bank and went through the process to fix the fraud problem, also I resent my verification requirements twice due to the first one not working because I missed a step. Also I don’t know how to contact an actual admin or the person who deals with this. :man_shrugging:

Can you inform your profile code? Or you can send me a private message with the whole information too, thank you

Hi I just forward all of the messages between the Gameflip support email and I.

Also I don’t know what you mean by “can you you inform your profile code” is it my invite code

I sent it to your email btw

Yes, profile code is the new name for invite code

To locate your Profile Code, you’ll need to go to:

App: Menu > Invite Friends > Your Code

If you opened a ticket, then this should get solved soon.

Ok I found it, the code is ck4r5l

Hello? :disappointed:are you there?

Hi, I was sleeping, sometimes I tend to do that :smiley:
Your ticket has been answered, and I see that you sent the information for verification already, so this should be released soon.
Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Sorry about that ty it’s just been 4 days now and I submitted my verification 5-6 times now

What are your business hours? I see you guys are pacific standard time based.

Hahahha “I was sleeping” yeah for me it’s not that easy man I got $300 that I bust my ■■■ for, floating around with no answer!!!
THIS IS HONESTLY VERY ABSURD I HAVE SENT YOU EVERYTHING I OWN EVEN SCREENSHOTS OF MY PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS IVE BEEN BUYING OFF YOUR SITE FOR AWHILE NOW AND HAVENT EVER HAD PROBLEMS I KNOW YOU GUYS WANT TO BE SAFE BUT JESUS CHRIST I CANNOT SEND YOU A PICTURE OF MY PHONE BILL WITH THE PHONE NUMBER LINKED TO MY PAYPAL IT IS NOT MY PHONE NUMBER IT OS MY MOMS!!! AGAIN IVE SENT YOU EVERYTHING!!! I HAVE WRITTEN ON PIECES OF PAER SAYING I APPROVE THE PURCHASE, I HAVE SENT YOU PICTURES OF MY DEBIT CARD THAT I USED FOR THE PURCHASE AND ITS LINKED TO MY ACCOUNT!!! I EVEN SENT YOU PICTURES OF MY IDENTIFICATION CARD FRONT AND BACK JUST LIKE YOU SAID!!! AGAIN I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE VERY SAFETY CONSCIOUS, BUT COME ON MAN WHAT DO YOU NEED NEXT MY BLOOD TYPE??? PLEASE JUST DEPOSIT MY MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN. HAPPILY BUY FROM SELLERS OFF OF YOUR WEBSITE!!! THE TWO PURCHASES I MADE YESTERDAY WERE APPROVED BUT GUESS WHAT ONE WAS CANCELED BECAUSE IT TOOK WAY TO DAMN LONG TO APPROVE MY TRANSACTION AND THE MONEY WASNT EVEN REFUNDED TO MY CARD I KNOW IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE A DAY BUT I KNOW ITS GONNA BE LONGER NOW!!! OH YEAH ONE OF THE SUPPORT GUYS ON YOUR FORUM IS MUCH HELP, I APPRECIATE THE VERIFICATION BAGE ON MY ACCOUNT THOUGH, I GUESS I PAID $300 FOR A BADGE!!! PLEASE I KNOW QUEUE OF PROBLEMS THAT YOU HAVE TO SOLE BUT DUDE ITS 4-5 DAYS AND EVERYTIME YOU RESPOND IT TAKES LITERALLY ANOTHER DAMN DAY JUST FOR YOU TO TELL ME TO SUBMIT ANOTHER VERIFICATION IVE DONE IT 5-6 TIMES NOW I EVEN WENT TO MY BANK AND CLEARED UP THE FRAUD CLAIMS, I TRIED CONTACTING YOU BY PHONE BUT ALL I GOT WAS A “LEGITIMATE” VOICE MESSAGE!!! PLEASE I HONESTLY LOVE Y’ALL AND YOUR SITE BUT MAN HAVENT I BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH NOW!!! ITS CHRISTMAS FOR GODS SAKE, PLEASE RESPOND TODAY!!! AND JUST DEPOSIT MY MONEY, I LIKE DISCOUNTS, ID LIKE TO USE THE DISCOUNT HOLIDAYS BEFORE ITS OVER TOMORROW!!! LIKE COME ON MAN

PLEASE!!!

First of all, the fact I did not answer to you promptly on the forums does not mean there was no one from support answering your ticket, which was answered 2 times only yesterday, also it does not give you the right to talk like this.
Reviews are being done as we speak, and your documents will be checked, these are done manually and not automatically.
And yes, it is christmas for God’s sake and we are here working, please bear with us as we have workers going through a lot of reviews since everyone is on a shopping spree.
And also please do not use caps, it makes it a lot harder to read and gives the impression you are yelling.

Please forgive me, I’m sorry just stressing.