Cannot verify my transaction! HELP

Have initiated a transaction to add $25 into my account has asked me for the gameflip code on my online banking.

There is no code to verify this!!! help me i can prove it is me who is trying to process the payment.

Hi, I’m having same issue as well.

Any moderator or staff of gameflip able to assist us?
My invite code is: 6T1LZA
Order ID: 6e584e83-885a-4cdf-9e26-c24228639c16
Support ticket No: 446167

Thanks & Regards
Jasper

Hi mate,

Don’t think we’ll be able to get it sorted any time soon tbh.

@DarkKnight @MajorTom

now the transaction has been cancelled gameflip have fallen off wow this is shocking

At least it was cancel and would be refunded back. Mine is still under pending though. But well, let’s be patience and wait for them to reply back.

I’m not sure but I hope this will help you (from Gameflip’s twitter):

Hi Ticio,

Thanks for the help. Yea i understand usually can be found in bank statement. However i use a mastercard wallet to purchase it so it does not have the 4 digit code. It do have the reference number but it doesnt show the code. =/

1 Like

Hello Zhi_Hong,

Just checked your ticket information and you were good to go :wink:

solannison1,

Could you please inform your invite code and ticket related to this issue, so I could have a further look?

Also, a note to everyone here:

If you fail the payment verification, any subsequent purchases will always be placed Under Review until a Gameflip representative reaches out to you. Please note that you will only have a few hours to input the code before being canceled.

Next time, if you are unable to find the 4 letter code, send us a screenshot of the description line for this purchase in your credit/debit card’s online statement so we can try to find it. Feel free to block out any unrelated information to protect your privacy.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

1 Like

Hi,

WWBEYV is my code and the ticket is 446670

Hey solannison1!

I just verified your issue and unfortunately, it was canceled since you did not respond with the 4 digit code, but don’t worry. The refund was initiated and will be back on your account soon or drop the charge off of your bank statement.

God speed!

Hi,

The issue is that there was no 4 digit code on my banking app.

Hello,

solannison1, I can see that you tried to verify your payment source but there was some information missing and it was rejected. I suggest that you try to verify it again, as it should mitigate the chances of your purchases to stop under review.

Regarding the 4 digits, you can purchase it again as it will go to manually review, so you should be able to send us any evidence of your purchase.

Hi Darknight and moderators. I have just receive the email assistance as well as the gift card. Thank you so much for the help!

And i have just tested the gift card and it is working great. Really appreciate your effort. To everyone out there, i would just like to say be patience and don’t keep rushing them. They will eventually attend to you and resolve your problem. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi DarkKnight,

I’m having payment verification once again after making a new purchase. Can you kindly assist again. Order ID is 9d8988c9-f1a6-429d-a75b-441e76c75757

Just a side note, do i always have to wait and do verification whenever i make a purchase? Honestly it’s too much of a hassle to purchase stuff if it keeps asking me for verification. Is there any way to get through it? Appreciate the help

Regards
Jasper

Zhi_Hong, I suggest that you verify your ID and payment source inside your account, as this will help to lower the chances of your purchases to stop under review.

To locate your verification option, you’ll need to go to:

App: Menu > Wallet > Document verification

Hi MajorTom,

Noted on your advice. Will take a look and do so =)

By the way just to update, my order review was cleared and I have received the item. Thank you once again to you guys. Cheers!

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

I am having the same problem and have not received a response to my help ticket. I provided screenshots showing the transaction with no 4 digit code only a contact phone number (408 area code, goes to Play Next?)

User: MV9T6Z

Order: c5aa8d5c-0809-41b6-a2aa-250622621915

Support ticket: 448199

I understand there are probably not a lot of people servicing the customers here but I wouldn’t have initiated the purchase if I knew it was gonna be this much trouble without any amount of human care to my issue. When you are dealing with people’s money, a customer shouldn’t have to wait days, a couple of hours at the most. I would have went straight to a retailer if I knew this would be an issue…