No 4 digit character code in my bank statement

Umm so I made some purchases and everything was going fine I’m used to the verification systems and how bad they are but when I go to check for the 4 digit character code in my bank statement so I can verify my purchase… It wasn’t there and still is not what so I do?

Hello!

You may send the support team a screenshot of your statement (you may hide any confidential information you need) so they can check it and release the purchase if everything is okay.
Thanks!

1 Like

Is there a charge from Gameflip in your bank/credit card statement? It should have the 4 digit code like in the article’s screenshot. If you used PayPal then you have to check your email.

1 Like

Yes there is but for some reason no code in the purchase.

What is gameflip email that I should send the picture too.

I’ve looked about a million times it just isn’t there I’ve never had this happen before and don’t really want to wait another 7 days for a refund. Any help would be awesome thank you guys

Thank y’all for the help gameflip has cancelled my orders.

Banks usually tell you who charged your credit card. For me it shows like this: GAMEFLP*57-KHJA
I wrote random letters and numbers just an example. It comes like that in my statement and also in an SMS right to my phone.

Yeah ive done this before on a different gameflip account and it worked just like that but this time there’s just a blank space after gameflp

Can u please help me out I just purchased somthing for 30$ and it wants a code an I don’t see a code in my bank

I purchased off gameflip and the 4 digit code was not there so I contracted the support team and they cancelled the order and have me my money back. Is there any way that i can buy of this site now because every payment method i try i dont get the code and gameflip will just cancel my order and refund me, respectively. But I basically cant buy from this site anymore I use to to be able to but I cant now because I dont get the code, I am in the uk I dont know if that has anything to do with it. Thanks

Hello @Sxnoke,

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

God Speed! :trident: