4 digit code verification payment

can someone tell me where can i send those ■■■■■■■ 4 digit code beacuse gameflip didnt eve reply my email

2 Likes

Hi there. Here is what I found on Gameflip’s twitter (hope it can help you):

“If you don’t see a 4-letter code on your bank statement, send us a screenshot to (link: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us of the description line of your statement so we can verify the purchase. Feel free to block out any other purchases to protect your privacy.”

sir i know that i need to complete that verification. but my problem is where did i input those codes ??? cause you guys not even answering me

The email that asks for the 4 digit code should also have a link to the verification page for you to enter the code. The email should be titled “Payment verification is required for your order”.

but the problem is they didnt give any link.

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me could u help ?

1 Like

Hello @Scrappy_YT,

Could you please provide us your invite code so we can take a look?

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

I need help with my added funds I can’t find the code it says unidentified merchant

Hello @Vutharity_Chov,

Could you please provide me your order ID so I can take a look?

1 Like

i have a order under review for 2 days pls help!!! my code is 14YZZ1

Hello @Vutharity_Chov,

I have verified your account and do not see any orders currently pending.

Also, keep in mind that in order to avoid repeated payment reviews or increase your payment limits for Credit Cards, you need to verify your payment ownership and identity information. Your information will only be used for processing payments and is encrypted on our server. If you are not getting the verification email, you can also verify your account through your Gameflip wallet.

To locate your verification option, you’ll need to go to:
App: Menu > Wallet > Document verification

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like

hey i have a purchase under reivew of 300 usd please help me release it as it says my verify doesnt work

Hello @Vutharity_Chov,

Could you please provide me the order ID?

Also, could you please screenshot the error you receive when you try to verify?

1 Like

15716a16-ab50-4f27-b138-988ea97dfe24

they canceled my order sad.

you an verify ur card or whatever ur using

Hello @Vutharity_Chov,

I have verified a few of your last orders and can see that you cancelled them.

The review team also sent you an email, but none of them were answered.

Next time your order goes through review, make sure to answer the review team through email with the requested information.

Also, what error are you receiving when trying to verify?

1 Like

you took too long to review it so they decided to cancel it not me

Perhaps the supports are overloaded, because the problem is not only with order processing, but also with the moderation of messages. I myself ran into a problem when my posts were reviewed for 3-4 days and they appeared out of place in the thread.

i got a mod to unflag my account it seems the anti - fraud thought my account was suspicious but now i can add funds without a problem (live chat)