Added funds a day and a half ago

Added funds to the account still under review if i cant get them deposited today Id like to know how to cancel the transaction.

trash site with under reveiw system

This system is intended to prevent fraud. I sure wouldn’t want my credit card maxed out because some kid has my credit card info and wanted to buy as much vbucks as possible on here. As long as you can verify that you own the payment method you used, you wouldn’t have to deal with this. I think if you want to cancel the deposit, you have to contact their support team at https://gameflip.zendesk.com/.

1 Like

Hello @Zerhas,

Could you please provide me your invite code so I could take a further look?

How are you @cameron_keys?

Could you please provide me a feedback with what you think can be improved on the Gameflip platform?

We always work hard to achieve customer satisfaction. Is there anything we can help you with to improve your experience?

Also, regarding the review system, if the system flags a purchase due to a high dollar amount or something suspicious such as logging in from a location very far from your billing address, we may contact you to verify the purchase.

Reviews can also be caused by discrepancies in payment information or failing to enter the correct verification code. You may be asked to verify in the future but as time goes on and our system recognizes your purchase patterns the reviews should occur less frequently.

The review process for any purchase within Gameflip takes up to 48 hours during business days to complete, but we are always trying to speed up this process.

To avoid repeated payment reviews or increase your payment limits for Credit Cards, you need to verify your payment ownership and identity information. Your information will only be used for processing payments and is encrypted on our server. If you are not getting the verification email, you can also verify your account through your Gameflip wallet.

To locate your verification option, you’ll need to go to:
App: Menu > Wallet > Document verification

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.