Where are my funds?

I just deposited 300$ of my hard earned money to make a purchase and it still hasn’t appeared in my wallet hurry as I want to make this purchase before someone else does!!!

:black_small_square:︎Welcome to the forums
:black_small_square:︎Are your funds pending?
:black_small_square:︎Did you add 1 big amount of $300 all at once?
:black_small_square:︎Is your credit card verified / ID on Gameflip?
:black_small_square:︎Adding a huge amount all at once may of flag the system if you’re not verify (Regardless if you’re verify there still a small changes it will still be under review)
:black_small_square:︎Breaking the amount into smaller funds adding could help
:black_small_square:How to find the Payment Verification code?
:black_small_square:Why is my Purchase or Add Funds under review?

Lucy :heart:

Hello and yes I added 300$ at once and my bank statement says pending but the money was already removed u.u this is absurd to be honest if my money was quickly removed I’d like my wallet fund to be quickly added as well.

:black_small_square:︎The money was removed to make sure you had the money in whatever payment you was using.
:black_small_square:︎It looks like your funds are under review to verify everything.
:black_small_square:︎It’s not absurd being it was a huge amount it may of flag the system to verify everything before giving the funds to the user.
:black_small_square:︎Its a fraud prevention system
:black_small_square:︎The review process takes 24-72 hours to complete due to the large influx of requests we have.
:black_small_square:︎If you’re worry the next big amount will go under review please verify your account.

If you want @DunnBiscuit is a moderator. They could answer you.

It is absurd in this case due to the fact that I want to purchase a specific item, in which I could only purchase using gameflip funds. I’m literally racing against time here.

@Dunnbiscuit give me my wallet funds before someone else purchases the item I want .

Hello, if you are still facing this issue, can you send me your invite code so I can check it further for you?

Thanks!

I received an email that my order for 300$ in funds was cancelled and will be receiving my money back

By when should I be receiving my refund the cancellation email was sent to me on Monday

The refund process can takes up to 10 business days to complete.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.