All codes duped - Scammer seller

Just bought a bundle from this new seller: https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:c7101bca-4555-4957-ac4d-9814f7d9c62e/tannhaals?page=1&start=0

And not one, two, three or four but ALL THE CODES had already been redeemed!! If it was only one code I would consider it to be a mistake or something but all of them came out as duped codes!!
I would appreciate if the support would have a look at this:
Order ID 93008b30-78ce-46d1-8198-4d93dc913e20

Also I am currently unable to escalate the issue. It’s been a long time since I last escalated an issue, so I would appreciate if you could clarify something for me: will I only be able to escalate after the other party has sent some kind of evidence or do I just need to wait a certain amount of time before the button to escalate the issue appear??
(no escalate issue option yet, as can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/23jEal6)

@DarkKnight @MajorTom

Hey there Ticio_Mevio,

I just checked the issue and I suggest that you send a screenshot of your Steam licenses on the transaction chat as well, so we have more evidence from your side
To locate that:

-Click on your username (located on the top right corner), then go to Account Details.
-In the Store & Purchase History section, click on View licenses and product key activations
-Take a screenshot of product key activations pages

You will not be able to escalate this issue yet since the seller has a few couple days to answer you and send a replacement code, refund the transaction or gather up evidence from his side. The transaction will be canceled automatically if he doesn’t respond within those days.

Please send your Steam licenses and let’s wait for the seller’s answer (checking his sales, I can see he already cooperated before).

:trident: New forum moderators!

Thank you for clarifying and giving ideas but after chatting with the buyer he saw he was caught red handed and cancelled the trade.

By the way:

Good idea! If I ever have another problem like that I’ll do that, because then it’s even more proof that I haven’t redeemed the codes.
Thank you for the fast reply, Major! :slight_smile:

I’m glad to hear that your problem was solved and the seller refunded you. Feel free to pm me or DarkKnight whenever you need any assistance.

:trident: New forum moderators!