Any New Codes ?

this code was long gone (5 days ago)

My post was just approved now. :rofl::joy:

Use PULSAR for 25% off (max 2 dollars)

1 Like

Just used it. Was able to stack it with the $1 freebie credit Gameflip sent me yesterday. Ended up buying a movie.

1 Like

Use AAUG22 for 20% off (max 4 dollars)

2 Likes

Move on, nothing to see here. Just another 5-second flash coupon. I tried it as soon as I got the notification and it showed no longer active… What kind of game are we flipping here?

2 Likes

Either code is low supply or everyone’s camping or actually they don’t want to give discount. Try again later maybe we gucci.

2 Likes

they looked my account for 30 day and my gameflip balance 2k what i should do ?

1 Like

Hello @eMarket!

Could you please contact the support team using the link below to verify this case?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Feel free to share the ticket number here so I can check too.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

AAUG22 (20% off, max. $4)

Why do all my replies need approval? By that time, the code will be expired.

This is an old code, was shared here 5 days ago.

It applies to all new users.

It’s to prevent people from creating new accounts/throwaway accounts to spam the same thing, post their own websites/sites that is not related to Gameflip or other things that isn’t allowed.

There will be other people who will post them so do not worry.

Flippy continues travelling and admiring the amaezing view of the galaxy seeing beautiful Planets!

As a thanks for joining us, use code PLANET to get 25% OFF max $4 when purchasing

Discount codes expire August 21, or until the Remaining Quantity of this promotion reaches zero.

Thanks a lot! Worked fine and saved me $4.

Worked for me, as well!

Acabei de receber quando adicionei funcionou mais aí na hora de pagar disse que não funcionava mais, já e a segunda vez que acontece isso comigo

1 Like

Code already Expired tred to use it

Code expried why