Any New Codes ?

Unsure if my settings are off but Ive never seen any notification about any codes/promos.
In fact i’m brand new and don’t even see the option to open up my own threads.
Shame because Ive a couple of questions.

Hello @Kingzapp09 !

Could you please provide me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

Also, regarding the creation of new topics in the forum, please use the following topic created by @Sparkling_Juice to help you out with this ok.

God Speed! :trident:

I withdrew money on gameflip and it says “needs approval” please approve it my code is: LE9MU3

Hello @Drizzy !

I can see that your payout has already been approved.

Keep in mind that it can take up to 2 days for your withdraw to be approved.

This also depends on your bank and how they process these transactions.

If your withdrawal status is “Needs Approval” and the withdrawal occurs during the weekend, it will be reviewed on Monday at the latest.

God Speed! :trident:

Any new codes rn?

“For a limited time, you will get $3 in Credits for any game purchase of $25 or above (not eligible for add funds purchases). You get your favorite game on Gameflip and we give you a hand on your next purchase! Participation is limited to 1 purchase per Gameflip user, so you can earn $3 in this promotion! Minimum purchase price to qualify is $25, not including shipping costs or fees. Credits are issued after transaction is completed. Credits expire within 7 days after issued and can be used towards the purchase of any item on Gameflip. Credits can be spent after the promotion is over.”

It displays even when clicking on gift cards, does it mean eligible - or is it must be only game, not gift card nor in-game item?

I just bought a gift card in the gift cards category, and I got the credit.

2 Likes

CODE: PATRICK17

2 Likes

Another promo:
For a limited time, you will get $2 in Credits for any game purchase of $10 or above

Looks like this one can run concurrently with the one above for a few more hours

PLAYFUN ($5 Max, 150 usage)

Been 15 hours so probably low usage left.

1 Like

Any new codes ?

EASTER10

For a limited time, you will get $2 in Credits for any purchase of $10 or above

Use PLAYNOW for 10% off (max $5)

2 Likes

For a limited time, you will get $4 in Credits for any purchase of $35 or above

1 Like

And there was me hoping that on today of all days there would be a code…

2 Likes

Yes we want a new codes 5 dollars off

3 Likes

Yo seriously lol been waiting and hoping 4 a while

1 Like

Any code for today?

Follow them on twitter and you’ll find out ! It would appear though that they prefer to provide credits with their promotions rather than discounts…